Fractal guy trashing UM forum

king70

New Metal Member
Jan 5, 2014
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-user-cabs-irs/79396-joey-sturgis-ir-pack-2.html#post968938

I've been a member of that forum but I'm not active anymore. One of the main reasons for that is that I realized that they have such a narrow musical taste it's sad. If your vocalist doesn't sound like a demon you are "gay". (it's 2013) Also it's ridiculous how they actually only listen to one genre that sounds like noise to most human beings and by coming up with a new word and adding "-core" in the end they think they have an open minded musical taste. And listening to music like that is mostly compensating. Those guys are geeks and they listen to that music to make them feel like they're not. I don't mean to be mean here but that's just how I feel it is. Just like both of the guys in that video... taking your eyeglasses off isn't fooling anyone, you're not Clark Kent. (meh-meh-meh) I know because I've been like that before.

Them liking the Kemper is also funny to me because those guys use so much gain that all that actually matters is the IR. They were loving the Kemper before it supported custom IRs.

Maybe the whole "comparing to a competitor" thing is a bit unwise. The customer doesn't need to hear about marketing competition and this is not a genitalia measurement competition. You don't have to bash another company to bump yourself up. You might aswell have chosen a bad IR for that comparison... but you didn't and we're glad you're honest with your product.

Is this cover version guy that copies everyones tones?

Of course it's Clark Kent. I was thinking you meant the guy that runs Fractal Audio.

Whoops yeah I meant a poster not the CEO

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-user-cabs-irs/79396-joey-sturgis-ir-pack-3.html#post969162
Nice post #1. I wasn't run out. I still log in there from time to time but I don't write anymore because I think those guys are extremely biased and narrow minded at times.

About being a dick and biased. Sure this Axe-Fx forum is extremely biased but so is Andy Sneap forum. Those guys trust people's names and titles and not their own ears. Most of the "arguements" we had was me questioning someone who to me was just a regular Joe Doe but I should've known that he's done one good album for one semi-famous band once (which tells nothing about his hearing/mixing ability) and since I hadn't my thoughts and opinions meant nothing. Not like me doing the match EQ thing before Kemper and tone matching and how I brought it to the public and helped the evolution matters at all. The other guy from my studio is Irotlas who is responsible for making Cliff study Dual Recto's to the point where he came up with MIMIC. FFS... we are a part of guitar tone evolution. And that's not sucking ourselves off... I can actually give you the proof.

And the biggest drama on the Sneap forum was because of the Kemper and me not liking it. I have defended the Kemper on this forum but it doesn't really matter to those guys does it? I have since turned to ironic Kemper bashing.

Is this guy serious? WTH has Kemper for to do with tone matching any how?

3961cf34ccb98c2a9f25bff67b600aad40a6ee3a7fe4bdf8640076c3cbff76de.jpg

OP is CK, calling it now, only he is that self infatuated to create a topic about himself posting on another forum. :lol:

Lol, his response to me. Whatevs, I've owned several Ultras and several Axe-FX IIs and none of them sounded anywhere close to as realistic as my Kemper does. His argument was that there was a misrepresentation of the low end in the Kemper, which is why he preferred the Axe... except the frequencies he was talking about aren't needed in most guitar mixes, and thus make little to no difference. Not to mention, I certainly have never actually heard this dip in the lows... considering the main reason I chose to switch to the Kemper over the Axe was because of its far more realistic low end response. Kinda sad, cause I always liked his match EQ stuff, but once he started bagging on the Kemper, he lost my support; not because I didn't like his view on the subject... but because he acted like a whiney baby when people called him out on the issues. Oh wellz.

So Klark Cunt really thinks nobody knew about EQ matching before he came here never mind if the technology was already there in the late 90's? This guy is really an idiot.

he invented match EQ...;)
he actually posted here for a while.....mainly saying that you can match EQ any guitarsound and it'll sound absolutely the same as the real amp, when people then didn't agree he just claimed that they're biased or their ears are shot or something..apparently he's still on the same mission,.... just a bit more bitter ;)

OP is CK, calling it now, only he is that self infatuated to create a topic about himself posting on another forum. :lol:

lol, yeah...

He was not a dumbass only for that, i remember when he came to a topic throwing random jokes that didnt add nothing useful. So, nobody cares or misses a dumbass like him.