Two Notes Torpedo Live

Does anyone here own this piece of gear? It would be really serve my needs well if it could load 3rd party IRs (spreshigh, etc). Everything that I find via the site and Google search talks about "IR-based cabinet emulation" but doesn't say if you can bring in your own IR files. Anybody got one that can confirm or deny this ability?

To be clear, I know that you can make your own IRs using their software, but I'm not really interested in that. I already have a ton of IRs that I'd like to load into the unit.

for people who don't need all the bells and whistles of the Two Notes stuff and just need an IR loader (no load box) There is a company called Logidy that makes a little unit called the EPSi for around 200 USD. There is also a Rusian company called AMT that makes a similar pedal for around the same price if not cheaper. I really would like to get one with my Ironheart IRT Studio since it already has build in load box.

I've got a Palmer that I've been using as a loadbox, but I'm looking for an all-in-one solution to running IRs. The reason I'm looking at the Torpedo live is because it has a digital out, so it only has to do one A/D conversion instead of A/D>IRr>D/A>Interface A/D.