France sucks !

The Child Of Bodom

Awating A Dopamine Shock
Jun 25, 2003
Wherever U Want !
www.eternaltwilight.fr.st
Yesterday a friend of mine told me that a stupid song from a hip-hop R&B band named "Tragedy" was on the top of the sales in france for this week just before "Star Academy". OUTRAGE !
I just wanna know how it's in your country (United States, Europe, Australia or wherever) !
With that information I'll be able to make my choice and emigrate as soon as I can -

TY

The Child Of Bodom

Off course if in a country CoB is high on this chart i'll come in no time !!!

In Finland Hate Crew Deathroll was on the top of the sales for three weeks when it was released in January.

AAAAAAAAAAAA OUTRAGE !
I'm the friend of him !
and france sales sucks like nu metal !
celine dion is between " Star academy" and this sucker of "Jean jacques goldman "

Im gonna emigrate into finland right now...

Hopatcong after midnight said:
here in the US. i believe the hillary duff album is number 1. shes a child actor if you arent familiar with her.

another pop star! yikes!.......:ill:

yes, and I read the other day, that billboards top 100 hottest singles (or something like that...) - all the top spots belong to rap/r&b artists..... also, they said that rap is quickly surpasing pop music on the charts......:yell:

The Lantern Nut said:
:puke:
Only Scandinavia seems to have some metal left in it.....

Yes thats why id love to get the hell out of midwest USA.

Im stuck with rap and rave techno. None of these wussies understand what real metal is. They think Linkin Park is metal. HAH! I love getting dumbfounded looks from people when I say Children of Bodom is my favorite band.

Hell yeah i'll come in Suomi.
I'd like to know how it's in Norway and Sweden, but my path will lead me into Finland anyway i guess !
So in US Rap, R&B, Tech and fuckin' hip-hop rules, what the fuck we've got something in common !
I'm gonna kick those fuckers out of this world, and the sooner the better !

COBSteele02 said:
Yes thats why id love to get the hell out of midwest USA.

Im stuck with rap and rave techno. None of these wussies understand what real metal is. They think Linkin Park is metal. HAH! I love getting dumbfounded looks from people when I say Children of Bodom is my favorite band.
I agree, that's the way it is here in Cleveland...... It sucks!

metal in the usa is a fucking joke... you tell people you listen to metal, they are like oh limp bizkit?!, metal never gets any credit here at all, people always question me about what the hell im listening to and shit like that, other countries are lucky, you can atleast see metal bands probally every month, good metal tours come to the usa very rarely, thats what im so fucking pumped for fuckin children of bodom. fuck rap. fuck pop. stay FUCKING METAL!!! \m/ \m/

Theres this gay ass radio station out where I live. Called 105.7 the point.

They play stupid fairy shit all the time.

I called and requested Iced Earth's Pure Evil. I mean they claim they are metal alternative. The dumb bitch did not even know who Iced Earth was. I was like yeah your station is gay, give up.

A metalheads favorite hobby... complain about how stupid the rest of the world is for not having the same taste, oooohh pooooo ;)

Anyway, as for sweden.. It seems metal is growing bigger here... The only thing I could complain about is that we dont get many concerts here in the north, but its nothing that cant get fixed...

Yeah Japan rules ! Well it looks like though.
There's a lot of live albums recorded in japan, and from what I know they're quite a lot into metal. (Ok, maybe the next second you're gonna hear some j-pop, but I think metal + j-pop is better than rap + r'n'b, moreover as I'm into manga and anime stuff, that's not a prob' for me ^^)
You just have to wait for a quite big earthquake (not too much though), then spend six months in japan as you're sure it won't move soon; then go back to your homeland before the next earthquake...
Huhu, I talked with a japanese girl on the net about that, and that's funny to see that they don't even are affraid when it happens... "Broarf you know, when it happens every month, you get used to it..." :þ