Frank Bello in Helmet

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
This is a good move for franky. I know Scott and Charlene never let him write music in Anthrax so maybe this will be a good outlet for his anger.
Over all, Not a helmet fan and could honestly careless about Anthrax.
Just thought I'd write a post about music instead of muslims.
Good luck Frank.

helmet.............. god havent listened to them in years, didnt even know they were still around...............ill have to check it out

hey billy , how goes the move to texas? :headbang:

Buzzard said:
This is a good move for franky. I know Scott and Charlene never let him write music in Anthrax so maybe this will be a good outlet for his anger.
Over all, Not a helmet fan and could honestly careless about Anthrax.
Just thought I'd write a post about music instead of muslims.
Good luck Frank.
Bill, besides one or two songs on stomp 442 and W.C.F.Y.A did Frank write any thing else? If so, Id love to hear it. HE is a great bas player and I wish him the best in Helmet.... But I was under the impression Anthrax and S.O.D had an open door policy about writting songs. HE WHO WRITES CAN RECORD THERE SHiT . If this isnt true, Me and the other fans would like to know what the fuck is going on............ By the way when ya coming to up state NY with M.O.D???????????????????????????????????? Maybee you'll play the Chance?

Hmmm..Interesting, i didn't know Helmet was still around either.

I wish Frank the best too, but i hope he only plays his bass and not sing. His singing is awful.