Is Frank in Helmet?

Feb 11, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
On the "Ball" when Jamie Jasta was introducing the WDD video he said that Frank was in a reformed Helmet. I thought this was dismissed as rumor. Anybody know the downlow?

im doubting megadeth, all they are doing is an album, right? it'd be fucking cool though, and yeah i heard Helmet was where he was going.

Mr Wu - where did you get this from mate??? You seem so sure about this rumour.

Frankie is definetly in Helmet, but don't ask me why. Helmet WERE an amazing band, but it seems like it is just a patch up job to get Helmet out back playing and recording. Why the hell do bands do this. Just leave a legend alone and move on...hint hint Metallica!!!

Cheers,
Matt

Fucking hell just heard helmet for the first time. Cant beleive he is leaving ANTHRAX to join that pish. Fair enough if it was a decent band. I sincerely hope he changes his mind

Helmet kicks ass. Go pickup the Meantime album and turn it on LOUD. I got it when it first came out in '92. I have the rest of their albums as well. They are a very influential band---matter of fact Dimebag has always listed them as a huge influence. I haven't listened to them for a few years now, but this latest news has resparked my interest.