Frankie Bello Imposter

I'M A INTERNET FRIEND OF HIS AND THAT WAS HIS ORIGINAL YAHOO ID AT ONE POINT IN TIME. HE CHANGED HIS PICTURE TO WHOEVER FOR WHAT REASON, NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW. BUT THAT WAS HIS REAL YAHOO ID FOR A FEW YEARS...

jdelpi said:

LOOK AT MY SCREEN NAME DOUSHEBAG..AND HOW LONG I'VE BEEN A MEMBER....YOU THINK THAT THAT'S ANY COINCIDENCE:yuk: ?
I'M AFRAID NOT

me_and_frank_2003_.JPG

longhairfreak said:
That "fake" is at it again. There is now a website about it. We know that the real Frankie Bello is no longer with Anthrax but since the "fake" seems to drop their name a lot we thought we warn you. Hard to believe this guy is still at it. You have to read from the bottom up to get the entire story.
http://www.ratemygrill.com
:OMG:

Wow, what a lame ass.

heathenly said:
Because recently on other sites (like HOT OR NOT), where he's not "incognito" he's given the same e-mail address as he did originally when I met him in yahoo chat, when he was claiming to be Anthrax' Frankie.

At that time he even called me on the phone but I thought his voice sounded odd...he's a NY Italian, but I the real Frankie's voice from interviews sounds different. I waited until Anthrax was on stage in my town for the Motley tour, and called him (at the time he was "visiting friends" in Seattle. Of course he answered, so there was my proof -- unless Frankie has an evil twin. Before I told him he was a fraud, he had a mouthful of bullshit to say...

I thought that my telling him he was a fraud would be enough, I even sent an e-mail to Anthrax site about it. That was years ago. But then, recently, I have seen him posting ads again...same e-mail address for both personas.

IT SEEMS THAT YOU & I ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO REALLY KNOW {AND HAVE THE PROOF TO BACK IT UP }THAT IT IS REALLY FRANKIE AND THAT THERE IS NO IMPOSTER AT ALL;)

HE DID, HOWEVER DELETE HIS PROFILE THOUGH, PROBABLY BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD CAUSING SUCH A STIR. :loco:

bello99fan said:
LOOK AT MY SCREEN NAME DOUSHEBAG..AND HOW LONG I'VE BEEN A MEMBER....YOU THINK THAT THAT'S ANY COINCIDENCE:yuk: ?
I'M AFRAID NOT

me_and_frank_2003_.JPG

Ok, so you have Bello's name in your screen name, you've had your picture taken with him, you've had six whole posts on Ultimate Metal in 2 years, including 3 today, and this proves what?

heathenly said:
Because recently on other sites (like HOT OR NOT), where he's not "incognito" he's given the same e-mail address as he did originally when I met him in yahoo chat, when he was claiming to be Anthrax' Frankie.

At that time he even called me on the phone but I thought his voice sounded odd...he's a NY Italian, but I the real Frankie's voice from interviews sounds different. I waited until Anthrax was on stage in my town for the Motley tour, and called him (at the time he was "visiting friends" in Seattle. Of course he answered, so there was my proof -- unless Frankie has an evil twin. Before I told him he was a fraud, he had a mouthful of bullshit to say...

I thought that my telling him he was a fraud would be enough, I even sent an e-mail to Anthrax site about it. That was years ago. But then, recently, I have seen him posting ads again...same e-mail address for both personas.

are you lookin for a Frankie??:)

This whole thing's kinda creepy if you ask me. I hope they put an end to this fucktard before he does something really stupid. I'm sure he's probably harmless but you can't ever know for sure.

DarrellDethSDMF said:
I agree, that's bullshit

NOT ONLY DO I HAVE BELLOS NAME IN MY SCREEN NAME, BUT LOOK HOW
IT'S SPELLED. I CREATED THIS ACCOUNT BACK IN 2003 AFTER TALKING TO HIM ONLINE. SO I FIGURED, AT THE TIME, THAT I WOULD USE THE SECOND PART OF HIS ACTUAL YAHOO ID IN MY SCREEN NAME, BEING BELLO99FAN IN
REGUARD TO THE FACT THAT I KNOW HE COMES HERE AND READS WHATS ON THE WEBSITE EVERY SO OFTEN AND HE WOULD KNOW THAT SOMEONE WHO HAS TALKED TO HIM THROUGH YAHOO MESSENGER IS HERE ON THIS SITE. WHAT MORE VALIDITY DO YOU NEED?

jdelpi said:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

IF YOU WOULD PAY ATTENTION AND KNOW THE WHOLE MEANING BEHIND THIS THIS THREAD, YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING.

#1 I'M NOT SAYING THAT FRANKIE IS CHEATING ON HIS WIFE
#2 I'M NOT SAYING THAT SOMEONE IS USING HIS NAME AN IMPERSONATING HIM.
#3 AND I'M NOT TRYING TO PULL THE WOOL OVER ANYONES EYES.

ALL I'M DOING IS CLARIFYING AND CLEARING THE CONFUSION BEHIND THE ORIGINAL FRANKIE BELLO IMPOSTER MATTER.

SO, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN INCASE YOU MISSED IT THE THIRD TIME.

#1 FIRST & FOREMOST,,,,THERE IS NO IMPOSTER!!!
#2 THAT WAS FRANKIES ORIGINAL YAHOO ID OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARAS!!
#3 THE PROFILE & ITS INFORMATION WERE ALL ACCURATE AT ONE TIME.
QUOTES & ALL !!!
#4 HE DID CHANGE HIS PICTURE TO WHOEVER FOR WHATEVER REASON, ONLY FRANKIE KNOWS.
#5 THAT PROFILE HAS BEEN DELETED BY FRANKIE HIMSELF.

I found this thread the other day and must admit this is not cool at all. I found it because my brother said "Frankie" was trying to sell equipment or something on ebay and that it was Frankie. It just didn't sound right..

I personally know Frankie and was friends with Dime (R.I.P), and have little tolerance for such ignorance.

So the question is ... Is this guy just some douche or is this guy dangerous?

Feedback is really appreciated...

Thanks