Frankie Bello Imposter

to whom are you referring to when you say "this guy" in your question?

Didn't you see the post just before your response? post # 37

gignmofo said:
I found this thread the other day and must admit this is not cool at all. I found it because my brother said "Frankie" was trying to sell equipment or something on ebay and that it was Frankie. It just didn't sound right..

I personally know Frankie and was friends with Dime (R.I.P), and have little tolerance for such ignorance.

So the question is ... Is this guy just some douche or is this guy dangerous?

Feedback is really appreciated...

Thanks

This is Heathenly checkin in...

The guy IS NOT really dangerous - he just has some mental issues.
I have met him in person. He apologized to me for having impersonated THE REAL Frankie Bello - but apparently he hasn't quit the charade.

I wish I knew why he was adament on getting this kind of attention. I have NO IDEA where he resides currently, but he does travel quite a bit, and is somewhat of a transient in that regard.

This post is pretty dead, but I came across it and thought - whoa, there are a lot of comments since I first posted.

This is Heathenly checkin in...

The guy IS NOT really dangerous - he just has some mental issues.
I have met him in person. He apologized to me for having impersonated THE REAL Frankie Bello - but apparently he hasn't quit the charade.

I wish I knew why he was adament on getting this kind of attention. I have NO IDEA where he resides currently, but he does travel quite a bit, and is somewhat of a transient in that regard.

This post is pretty dead, but I came across it and thought - whoa, there are a lot of comments since I first posted.

Wow...3 posts since 2003! Impressive!:lol:

NOT ONLY DO I HAVE BELLOS NAME IN MY SCREEN NAME, BUT LOOK HOW
IT'S SPELLED. I CREATED THIS ACCOUNT BACK IN 2003 AFTER TALKING TO HIM ONLINE. SO I FIGURED, AT THE TIME, THAT I WOULD USE THE SECOND PART OF HIS ACTUAL YAHOO ID IN MY SCREEN NAME, BEING BELLO99FAN IN
REGUARD TO THE FACT THAT I KNOW HE COMES HERE AND READS WHATS ON THE WEBSITE EVERY SO OFTEN AND HE WOULD KNOW THAT SOMEONE WHO HAS TALKED TO HIM THROUGH YAHOO MESSENGER IS HERE ON THIS SITE. WHAT MORE VALIDITY DO YOU NEED?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That sure proves it!