Fredrik singing...

RollMyCoaster13

RollMyCoaster13
Jan 26, 2006
Does anyone who's seen opeth on the US tour know whether or not Fredrik is singing backing vocals on songs other than the lotus eater? Im interested in finding out... thanks

Peter > Fredrik, and that's all I have to say on that subject.

Opeth died a little when Peter left, same with Martin Lopez. It's just not the same old Opeth anymore

Watching Lamentations makes me sad. :(

Peter > Fredrik, and that's all I have to say on that subject.

Opeth died a little when Peter left, same with Martin Lopez. It's just not the same old Opeth anymore

Watching Lamentations makes me sad. :(

Well, I'm not seeing them live until Friday, but from what I've seen since Fredrik began doing backing vocals is that you can actually hear them.

I'm not saying Fredrik or Axenrot are bad musicians, they're not. I just started liking Opeth back in the early 2000's and seeing Lopez and Peter leave just... sucked.

I mean when I thought of Opeth, in my mind I saw Mikael, Peter, Mendez, Lopez... and Per to a lesser extent.

I got used to this line up long ago.

Maybe I'm the only one... but it feels like the Opeth I was a fan of doesn't exist anymore. :(

Still, I appreciate Opeth's work even now and as long as they keep making music I will keep listening to it. :headbang:

Exactly, you'll feel better if you just accept the current lineup.

It's got nothing to do with that. I accept the new lineup, and I accept that Peter and Lopez will probably never be with Opeth again, it just really sucks.

No more live shows of them.

They didn't have to say much, they had such powerful presences.

Oh well, at least Bassplayer is still in. :D

cool, thanks for answering my question guys...

since the subject of the thread seemed to be changed after the second reply, mind if i change it again?

So do you guys know if fredrik is singing backing vocals on any songs other than TLE? THANKS!!!

since you're posting here, you must know the answer to my question, so by all means, answer it. and thank you for your time.