Fredriksson in Folkearth

amf

Feb 28, 2004
Dalarna
Just noticed that Daniel Fredriksson from Otyg plays on Folkearth's latest album. Thought it might be of interest to those who also missed this. :)

Btw, also saw that Ásmegin is recording a new album! Fucking awesome! I had given up all hope. :kickass:

amf said:
Just noticed that Daniel Fredriksson from Otyg plays on Folkearth's latest album. Thought it might be of interest to those who also missed this. :)

Btw, also saw that Ásmegin is recording a new album! Fucking awesome! I had given up all hope. :kickass:

Folkeath is a cool project. Although I didn't like their first record that much, the ones I've heard from the new one sound really promising.
Oh, and Ásmegin, words cannot express how much I long for this record. Actually more than Borknagar's "Origin", more than "A Line Of Deathless Kings" with My Dying Bride and (dare I say) "Solens Rötter" with you-know-who...
I should mention that all 3 above are some of my favourite bands ever, but Ásmegin's debut had something unique, something I have never heard before. You can almost cut the tension...
Eh, enough rambling from my side, gotta go drink a beer or two. Entombed's playing tonight. Cheers! :headbang:

new my dyng bride is a big let-down! I love the first song (one of their best) but the seconbd half of the album is quite boring and all in all it's a been-there looked-it or whatever you may say
About Asmegin I'm afraid of their new album, I've read some statements of Markus that they now sound more "progressive" that the first album was written in old times, plus some members left....it seems history repeats :(