Free oneshot rock drum samples

atoragon

Nov 22, 2010
atoragon.blogspot.com
Hello everyone, I've made a pack with some oneshot acoustic rock drum samples, recorded 24 bit/44khz with an rme fireface and 10 microphones.
The drumset is a Yamaha Stage Custom Advantage Nouveau.
I hope that someone may find them useful, maybe to blend them with your own sond.

let me know what do you think! :kickass:

Guitar nerding blog rock samples

I'd be happy to try them out, but it might be in your best interest to put up some examples where you've used these so people can hear them.

I don't know why it's there but... it's there !
I hear it after the kick, both toms and some cymbals samples.
I also hear it on the example song you posted (at the beggining just before the stick hits, at the end...etc).

I also think it sounds like the Cubase clic.
But why is it there if you didn't use a clic when recording the samples ? (are you totally sure it was not on the drummer headphones ?)
Did you use a clic somewhere when processing the samples with outbord gear ?

It can be bleeding from headphones, but it can also comes from crosstalk.
Maybe someone was using a clic next to you when recording and/or processing the samples, and it crosstalked to your "drums cables" ?
It happened to me a few times when recording DI's (the clic from the headphone cable crosstalked to the guitar cable if both cables where close)

What a mystery :lol:

We all really appreciate samples around here, so thank you for that. But you should really be more specific on the samples (drum size, microphone used, etc.) I would also recommend putting a sample in the post, one just samples, and one in context of a mix. Thanks for your efforts though.