free ozzfest shoreline, CA tix

Boy would I love to have a ticket!!!!!! Don't know if you'd give it to me or not but if only I lived in California or anywhere near there! A buddy of mine at work is going to the Indianapolis show and I am jealous. Just don't have the funds at the moment...but to see Sabbath (and they say Ozzy is in good shape!) and Maiden!!!! That would rule. I'd even go so far as to say Black Sabbath is the band I would most like to see next to a DLR Fronted Van Halen! They're just so legendary!

reminds me of the time we had 6 backstage all access passes to Black Sabbath in 84 and we couldn't give em away. crazy fools I tell ya, we had a grand time! :headbang: :headbang:

Well I gave one away to a UMOS brother so it's all good :D that will certainly changed his mind about going :hotjump:

Very nice of you to give aticket away KB. If I was in your neck of the woods I would have scooped it up immediately. I'm sure I would have had my own tickets anyway! I wish I was going to see Maiden. They are dropping off the tour before they get to Florida. That sucks, and I can't justify a four hour drive and $$$ for the other bands. It doesn't look like I will ever see them down here.

SavaRon said:
Very nice of you to give aticket away KB. If I was in your neck of the woods I would have scooped it up immediately. I'm sure I would have had my own tickets anyway! I wish I was going to see Maiden. They are dropping off the tour before they get to Florida. That sucks, and I can't justify a four hour drive and $$$ for the other bands. It doesn't look like I will ever see them down here.

sorry to hear that SavaRon. I was all excited when "McBrain" announced a 2005 tour....then no dates. he was going to start in FL I believe. Have fun at Gigantour! :headbang:

Hey, I can't believe this! I'd accept, but I'd have to contemplate going because it's about a six hour drive there and I'd probably need to find a hotel. BTW, I've seen your name at the Gigantour forums, is that you going to the Irvine show? :wave:

Noble Viking said:
Hey, I can't believe this! I'd accept, but I'd have to contemplate going because it's about a six hour drive there and I'd probably need to find a hotel. BTW, I've seen your name at the Gigantour forums, is that you going to the Irvine show? :wave:

Yes sir... that's me. Can't wait... 7/24 first show that starts the phenomenal summer-fall tours. We will have a show every two weeks until mid-October!!! :headbang: :headbang:

^ He he he... I thought it was the same person! :) You may find this funny, but my name is COBHC over at the Gigantour forums and I've been talkin' to you in the Irvine thread :loco: I can't wait for Gigantour in Irvine! It's cool you'll be there too :cool: COG! COG! COG!

Noble Viking said:
^ He he he... I thought it was the same person! :) You may find this funny, but my name is COBHC over at the Gigantour forums and I've been talkin' to you in the Irvine thread :loco: I can't wait for Gigantour in Irvine! It's cool you'll be there too :cool: COG! COG! COG!

You're cool in the gigantour but because you're also a UMOS brother I like you more allready!!! I could possibly give you a ride to the S.F. Ozzfest but my husband would have to approve that......the hotel...can't help with that. If you decide to go email or pm me and the ticket is yours :Spin: be seeing you in a couple weeks!!! :headbang: :hotjump:

tedvanfrehley said:
Boy would I love to have a ticket!!!!!! Don't know if you'd give it to me or not but if only I lived in California or anywhere near there! A buddy of mine at work is going to the Indianapolis show and I am jealous. Just don't have the funds at the moment...but to see Sabbath (and they say Ozzy is in good shape!) and Maiden!!!! That would rule. I'd even go so far as to say Black Sabbath is the band I would most like to see next to a DLR Fronted Van Halen! They're just so legendary!
Damn Ted too bad you cant sprung 30 bones for a lawn ticket I would of liked
to meet ya! Cant wait for this it's only 2 1/2 weeks away! Im going to
be in Swedish Metal heaven!!!!

KMADD said:
Damn Ted too bad you cant sprung 30 bones for a lawn ticket I would of liked
to meet ya! Cant wait for this it's only 2 1/2 weeks away! Im going to
be in Swedish Metal heaven!!!!

they had a special in CA all venues with lawns were selling lawn tickets at $18 each. you should check into that! :headbang:

@#$@#O$%~~~!@!!!!

Man. It would be cool to meet ol' KMADD or anyone of you. But alas...uncle Ted is buys saving $$$$$$ for a new car and my daughter's 2year birthday is next week so all the money is going to that fiesta. I may get to see Motley in September, though..here in Louisville

tedvanfrehley said:
@#$@#O$%~~~!@!!!!

Man. It would be cool to meet ol' KMADD or anyone of you. But alas...uncle Ted is buys saving $$$$$$ for a new car and my daughter's 2year birthday is next week so all the money is going to that fiesta. I may get to see Motley in September, though..here in Louisville
I understand Ted Family always comes first.