FREE RAM!!!

Jan 10, 2005
SAMSUNG DDR PC3200 512MB sticks, 4 total. Free. You pay shipping. Came right out of my Dell XPS Gen3 PC that had an Intel Pentium 4 3.2gHz CPU with HT Technology.

P1010072-1.jpg

P1010077-2.jpg

Take one..two...three...or four of them. I don't care. I don't need them since I don't have a PC anymore. :)

~006

Aw shit I didn't realize there was another SA-Town resident here! Taco Cabana works man! :lol:

It's cool, I can meet you somewhere and hand it ova though. I'm going out tomorrow to get some stuff to mail Bob's newly acquired Hellraiser C7. I'm in the N.E. area, by 1604 + O'Connor Rd. PM me for extra details.

Alright, two sticks left, a friend of mine just nabbed another one.

~006

However much shipping is guys. And that's all the the sticks! No more left. So JBroll, my friend, Kev, and Metal Overload. Kev and Metal Overload, you need to PM me your addresses please and I'll let you know how much shipping is ASAP. Kev, I'll be shipping yours airmail, should be about the same as those DVD's but maybe a bit more since it'll be air :). Congrats guys! I'm just glad somebody will get some use out of these things, cuz I sure won't :p.

~006

OGFLORF! Oh God Fuckin Late On Ram Findage.

Dude.. i would have been ALL OVER THIS.

I would have fedex overnighted you some Papa Johns pie and wicked amounts of wings for those sticks.... blast!

You sir are the most generous person on the planet, since those things cost a fortune (and you give them away :lol:)

006 is hereby deemed TRUE! \m/

(w00t 100 posts :lol:)