Freedom Call

LucioArgento

Make Love, Not Peace
Apr 2, 2002
1 Hate Pit Avenue
I have Stairway to Fairyland - fantastic. Are the other CDs as good?

I'm really impressed by Dan Zimmermans writing - he probably wrote the best tracks on New World Order too. Damn the Machine is magic. :)

If you like Gamma Ray, you should definitely check out Freedom Call. Very similar except their albums have fantasy concepts as opposed to interstellar science fiction.

It's a side project of Dan Zimmermans - in the way Iron Savior was with Kai Hansen - except Freedom Call is a little better. Great melodic power metal.

Originally posted by JayKeeley
If you like Gamma Ray, you should definitely check out Freedom Call. Very similar except their albums have fantasy concepts as opposed to interstellar science fiction.

It's a side project of Dan Zimmermans - in the way Iron Savior was with Kai Hansen - except Freedom Call is a little better. Great melodic power metal.

Thank's! I'll try it, Gamma Ray and Iron Savior rules too, Kai Hansen is great!

Oh Sorry about any english errors LoL

woa, i went to one of the biggest CD shop here(Tokyo) yesterday, and bought many CDs (9!). while i was paying at the chasher, cool tunes were played, so i asked, who's album? then, they answered it was Taragon from Freedom Call. unfortunatelly, my warret was empty after paying for 9 CDs, but i'm sure i'll get a CD or two from them next time! :)

Cheesy...yes, but still good.

My first encounter with Freedom Call was in January 2000, when I went to see HammerFall's Renegade World Crusade in Oslo.
Freedom Call was one of the two support bands (the other was Virgin Steel :yuk: ).
I liked their music and I bought the "Eternity" CD a couple of months ago, its quite a good album.

Crying woman band :lol:

Yeah, I really enjoyed the HammerFall show, best concert Ive been to!
Extremely good atmospher!

Freedom call are great, saw em in 2000 with hammerfall and liked em, then saw em at bloodstock this year and was blown away, i ve only got eternity, and what can i say, it fuckin rules! Amazing band, brilliant cd, enough said!