fresh HDR news

Mar 30, 2003
on Earth
The past couple of months have realised two tours and two new albums.
The All in the Family tour (Zimmers Hole, Devin Townsend band and Strapping Young Lad) completed in Europe to amazing response. To sell out London and Paris is wholly unexpected and really, really cool. Thanks, you guys rule.
Selling out London isnt that big a deal, is it? I went there, probably 150+ people. Which is great (i had one of the best nights of my life :D ), but no unbelievable achievement.
I wonder how it would be if every single Devin Townsend fan would gather in the same venue - what would be the count? And how awesome would that night be?!?
:OMG:

Devin has been talking with Steve Vai who loves the new record. To quote unofficially "Jesus Mother fucking Christ dude!!! Accelerated Evolution is another brilliant one. It's so deep and beautiful. I find myself falling into it and being mesmerized by the intensity and beauty." Steve has agreed to play guitar on Devin's next record on a song written just for him. Devin has also been asked to sing on Steve's next album so those two records are definitely something to watch for.
allriiiiite.... swopping roles now, are they? nice one Dev!

We were absolutely thrilled in reading the British magazine Terrorizer's 2002 Reader's Poll. Devin was voted into the Best Musician, Best Vocalist and Personality of the Year categories. Thank you so much. It was a great surprise considering that he did not have a release in 2002. Thanks for remembering.
well deserved, 'ay? :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

http://www.hevydevyrecords.com