Fri. October 11 HOGUES SHOW IS 18 AND OVER!!!

Another reason to go: If they were in Finland, they would have a MUCH LONGER time to wait to get into the bars; you know the age to get into the bars can be as high as 24!!! It varies from bar to bar, I think, but for the most part, barely legal teens and those fresh into their 20's still can't go check out bands in watering holes.

So, if that's not incentive for the American 18-20 crowd to show up for the Iron Maidens show... hehhehehhehh...

Originally posted by Bruce Chickinson
Hey folks,
This is our first 18 and over show since our House of Blues show so tell all your jail bait friends.

Technically, they're not jail bait if they're over 18. Then, they're legal. Check the age of consent laws in your state.:)

Me too!

Where is the fine, young jailbait?

Shit, for a second there, I was thinking that I was turning into my old roommate at Camp LeJeune, NC. His motto was, "Old enough to pee, old enough for me!"

Well, if ya want the real jail bait you gotta wait for the Ventura Theater! That's an all ages event! But, in the meantime, hope to see some of ya at Hogues this Friday!!! If ya ride up on a Harley you get in for 1/2 price! Also we're giving away some of them new Iron Maidens license plate frames to the first 20 peeps there to see us, AND ALL peeps under 21 attending get a Maidens collector's pin! WOW - what a deal!