Friday Night Thread

i just woke up also around 1pm (its 2:04pm now)
im off to take a shower now. last night i went to work. during closing time we blindfolded my friend darek to see how long it would take him to run into something. it took him a good 30 seconds haha. then i went home and watched "harold and kumar go to white castle"...funny movie.
eh that was it. tonight i will probably go out to the movies with friends and have a drink or two :)

Ralf said:
I'm gonna spend this night with AutoCAD and 3D-max, how sexy is that? :(
sexy as fuck!
When I learn to model decent stuff with 3dsmax(I only get away with abstract/semi abstract stuff, like a steel rose wallpaper I made) I'll do a vagina.
It's an old dream of mine, to be able to wank about stuff I create :lol:

BloodyScalpel said:
sexy as fuck!
When I learn to model decent stuff with 3dsmax(I only get away with abstract/semi abstract stuff, like a steel rose wallpaper I made) I'll do a vagina.
It's an old dream of mine, to be able to wank about stuff I create :lol:

well designing a thermae isn't sexy at all...

Last night: i get out from work, going to the supermarket to get some food and beer and going home to get ready for the night when my friend came over, and we where listening music and drink some beer then we went to the sauna (oh man it feels awesome!)and after the sauna we where drinking untill at least 3.40 am we're going to sleep.
Next morning: a terrible hangover just feeling weak and i'm shaking when i woke up at first time at 10.00 am and decided to sleep my hangover away.
Now i'm a littlebit tired 'cause of the hangover and i quess i should go to sleep soon.