FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN BANDS AND THE FANS

Hey galtared,
What's up man?

Let's see when they get huge... hehe
And I'm sure they will! :headbang:

>> yep! I hope to see them another couple of time at least...so maybe Tom recognizes me and he can say in the future....WOW this is an old fan!!!! I will respect him! :loco: :devil:

Torn will help to achieve that...

>> I really hope so! I give my contribute: all of my metal friends can listen to TORN in my house and car (but just 30sec per song! as in iStore :loco:).

I've met people who have been offered a beer by Tom Englund after a summer show!

Saw Evergrey 3 months ago on a festival in norway, I figured I might as well give the second beer i had to a real beer lover, I found TOm, but when he turned around he had a wine glas in one hand, and a beer in the other... :lol:
He said he´d accept it later on if I meet him, but unfortunatly for him, I didn´t. Great guys. :headbang:

So, the conclusion is that Evergrey stand out and actually care about their fans, or you just want to take the piss of rock 'n roll stars in general?

They love the fans. I got to hang out with them after a show in Colorado Springs when on tour with Nevermore and In Flames. They were just right outside the door of the venue chillin'. Everyone else just went to their buses. Nice guys!

They love the fans. I got to hang out with them after a show in Colorado Springs when on tour with Nevermore and In Flames. They were just right outside the door of the venue chillin'. Everyone else just went to their buses. Nice guys!

I totally agree! I was talking to everyone in the band after the Västerås show last friday and they are really nice guys that took their time to talk with us as long as the place was opened!

So, the conclusion is that Evergrey stand out and actually care about their fans, or you just want to take the piss of rock 'n roll stars in general?
On Evergrey myspace the only answer I get is when I criticised new video(nothing mean,just honest opinion from a die hard fan) and later my comment wasn't approved.It's probably their webmaster.
I met the guys twice and they are really down to earth,cool guys and wonderful people.
No,they are not among other arogant rockstars and they really care about their fans and that's what make them really great!

Looking forward to meet them again!:kickass:

Every band should act like Evergrey...:worship: