frist concert help

Banned
Jan 13, 2006
Chicago,IL
ok i am going to my frist concert(shut up i am young what do u expect) so i need help. I this sounds stupid but i am going to be with 5 people and we all want to get to the front with out getting cought in a pit(i will reather watch the show) and how do u kept for the crowed swaying you....oh and srry this will be my FRIST BIG CONCERT NOT COUNTING LOCAL BLACK METAL BANDS:erk:

BTW ITS SOUNDS OF THE UNDERGROUND...I WANNA SEE BEHEMOTH AND TRIVIUM AND CANABEL CORPSE AND MAYBE GWAR......THERE SOULD BE MORE B/M BANDS THERE

i go up front at every show i go to. crowd surfers are more annoying than the mosh pits. you might get kicked in the head, but usually, if a pit is violent, you just get pressed up against the rail instead of getting caught in the actual pit itself. just keep aware of your surroundings and throw a glance over your shoulder every few mins.

enjoy the show.

newBLACKways said:
ok i am going to my frist concert(shut up i am young what do u expect) so i need help. I this sounds stupid but i am going to be with 5 people and we all want to get to the front with out getting cought in a pit(i will reather watch the show) and how do u kept for the crowed swaying you....oh and srry this will be my FRIST BIG CONCERT NOT COUNTING LOCAL BLACK METAL BANDS:erk:
listen bruv stay at the back you are not ready for the mosh yet bruv you will get killed

Try getting as close to the front as possible. The closer you are to the middle, the more at risk you are of getting caught in a mosh. But if you do get caught in a mosh, make the most of it and try to grab chicks' asses. :heh: (at your own risk, though)

Krakatau said:
Try getting as close to the front as possible. The closer you are to the middle, the more at risk you are of getting caught in a mosh. But if you do get caught in a mosh, make the most of it and try to grab chicks' asses. :heh: (at your own risk, though)
grab chick asses :lol: I like it that was what paddy used to do when he first went to gigs but i was always ready for the punch up as well bruv:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Krakatau said:

where did i put that anthrax cd
~gR~

You can still get to the front of the barricades, but if you don't want to risk getting pulled into the moshpit, you better be able to hold on to the railing as much as possible. I've noticed, however, that most times, when you're up against the barricades, you run less of a risk of getting pulled into the pit unless some dickhead that's bigger than you is bound and determined to get your position against the railing. At this point, elbows work wonders, especially to their head and neck area.

If you don't want to get caught up with the crowd surfers kicking you in the head as they pass over you (just let it go if they do, they're usually not trying to kick you in the head), head over to the sides of the stage. Most crowd surfers usually end up towards the center of the barricades and not the sides because there are fewer people on the sides.

If you are in the front regardless you do not enter 'the pit' you are going to get hit, you will also have to push people so be ready. This also apply's to the sides of the croud closer upfront. If you are in the front getting hit in the back hard just move unless you don't care about your back/neck(which are important). Next time someone hits me in my back i'm punching them in a the face a few times. I'm so sick of hardcore people that go to shows just to be idiots.

newBLACKways said:

First, learn to spell. Anyway, don't worry about it. The pits aren't really that bad so don't expect injury by it if your not participating. Just stay in front and enjoy.:headbang:

Speaking of grabbing chicks asses. I was in Tijuana a few years ago (mexico for the slow people) and was completey drunk off my ass and just walking about this bar/club thing PACKED with college bitches from San Diego that weren't old enough in the US. Anyways to make a long story short, I grabbed so many asses and boobs it was insane. And to top it all off, I only spent 15 bucks the whole night. 10 to get in, and 5 dollars that got me fucking wasted.

Gooooooo TJ!