frist concert help

Killbot_Mk.2 said:
Don't be a pussy get in the fucking pit!

If things start getting rowdy start throwing punches and do everything in your power not to fall down. If your friends wanna wuss out of the pit leave em behind and have some violent fun!!
THATS IT BRUV AND HAVE PLENTY OF:kickass: AND:Smokin: AND ANYONE SMACKS YOU IN THE CHOPS SMACK THEM BACK BRUV

You'll be fine...

Just go wing it...

Just don't start throwing punches or any other stupid shit...

newBLACKways said:
ohiogrinder shut up u make me laugh everytime i see u post(ppl laugh at me also) and dont think i dont listion to true black metal..darkthrone,opthlima,dissection,mayhem and of course underground bands

anyways...i am still small for my age and i will be with 5 people so i sould stand behine the pit?

I'm just giving you a hard time.

omfg i thought everyone knew this even hilary duff fans, if you get caught in a mosh just far5t everyone will leave, make sure you eat some beans before you go!

If you are scared of the toughguys you could always kicks girls in the cunts and punch one of their asscheeks!

I'm kidding... do not do that asshole.

Most of the time the mosh is about 3-4 people deep from the front. So if you get to the front centre early, then you won't get sucked in. Just be prepared for a fight to get to the front, espesially if you are young and small, but at least you're a guy. If you get in a mosh, just go fucking crazy, then you'll be going the same pace as the others then you won't get as injured.

....Hmm many memories relived writting this. But bad, bad memories. Nothing to do with moshes, just the fucking dirty, pig headed, pedophelic man that was there.....enough said.