From The Start..........Live After Death

Thx Valanx for the info,.. yeah Rob Halford is always constant in his singing, so studio or live .. what does it matter,.. nothing.. I read it somewhere and thought somebody else knows it..what was the reason or whatever? When I wrote down this entry and submitted it, I already had the feeling that you VALANX would come with the reply:) winkie,winkie!:lol:

Hehe no worries mate! :)

personally i dont give a rats arse about whether priests vocals were done after or not as i dont care for them at all.... the point of this thread was about maiden live after death ...

Sorry Timothy Sykes that I did put in a little bit of Judas Priest flavour into this thread...I never thought it would give such a response..:)

no probs pal
priest are abit like saxon ....always likely to get a response either good or bad
my own preferences dont count for much as everyones different
as for british/english metal apologies to you dan no offence ment mate just a slip of the keys.........

I grew up with Live after Death possibly the first proper Rock / Metal live album I owned as Tim said This was Maiden at their peak !

So a great album at the time and yeah maybe it doesn't stand the test of time?

Wow! Such a negative response.The Artwork is awesome.Maiden at their peak i think so.Lyrics,full glossy booklet and one of the best ever crowd singalongs.The Trooper,2Minutes....,Run To The Hills,Number of the Beast and what about side 4.I saw them on the Powerslave tour so this was a great album to buy.When Maiden do metal they tend to give value for money and you got in spades with this album .May be it's just the alum makes me feel like a kid again but i still know every word.