"Frontiers" through the mist I see-

I don't see anything about "no download talk":
headscratch.gif

UltimateMetal.com Rules
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page. Note: By pressing the button you declare that you are over the age of 13. If you are 13 or under, please use this registration form.

Although the administrators and moderators of UltimateMetal.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of UltimateMetal.com or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of UltimateMetal.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

UNDERSTAND THIS -- WE DO NOT TOLERATE SPAM!

DO NOT post messages promoting your website or business on multiple forums - if you do, they will be removed, and your account possibly suspended! We have a self-promotion forum if you wish to promote your service or site - please do not abuse our website by spamming it with your own.

It must be because Mark said that to the moderators :rolleyes: if you don't beleive me, take a look at Jax's post. If you wanna keep arguing don't talk to me, talk to Jax or Mark for that matter.

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
It must be because Mark said that to the moderators :rolleyes: if you don't beleive me, take a look at Jax's post. If you wanna keep arguing don't talk to me, talk to Jax or Mark for that matter.
I'm not trying to argue, but you came at me like you were a Moderator or something.
beerchug.gif

Jax's post only mentions showing respect, not "follow the rules". People have different opinions of what respect is. And someone who can't respect what others have to say, as long as its within the guidelines of the rules, should not abuse their power as Moderator and just delete a post because they don't agree with what it says. :rolleyes:

I didn't insult you or used any abusive language against you, i'm just trying to let you know how things work around here. I'm talking like that because I want to make my points clear and understandable (it's not like i'm an asshole or anything) but if you don't want to take any advice's from me, that's ok (you already know the points) keep on rockin' :headbang:

Jax's post only mentions showing respect, not "follow the rules". People have different opinions of what respect is. And someone who can't respect what others have to say, as long as its within the guidelines of the rules, should not abuse their power as Moderator and just delete a post because they don't agree with what it says.

I'm not talking about the post directly (the attitude of the post) i'm talking of other things that are relevant on this matter (wich I won't discuss anymore) if the moderator's didn't delete your post, they should let every MP3 related post on (even if the thread subject is ''download the FULL Odyssey album) the best thing to do is use one standard only, not a double standard (delete all MP3* related posts and it's all good)

*MP3 download*

Originally posted by Snowmaker
I'm telling. ;)

:lol: :p

Check this out

''Dear all,

Please do not use this as a forum to provide download links, or services, for Opeth (or anyone else's) MP3's.

Although I appreciate you're all eager to hear the new release, please remember that this is Opeth's official forum, and it should be up to them how their music is distributed before it's actually released - particularly when it's their own community that is being used in this way.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,
Mark''

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
I know, but I think Jax made that pretty clear :p
Not really. Just deleting posts with no explanation or asking to "respect" the band is not the same as saying; "There will be no discussion of downloading, possessing, or asking for mp3s while I'm on duty!" ... or something like that. :D

:lol: I mean that she made her position pretty clear hahaha, anyway I think you can assume from the message Mark posted that he doesn't want MP3 posts or threads. Wait 'till Jax comes here, she'll flame your ass outta here :lol: :p

I think Elvenshadow's idea is great too. I'd like a copy of "Frontiers" but I don't want to buy the Oyssey again to get it. They should release an EP or something with old tracks from the 1st album either remixed with Russel singing, or re-recorded entirely. There were some cool tunes on that disk that really lacked any zing because of the shitty vocals.