FS: 5150 II Modded Mercury Magnetics Trannys

Thanks for taking the time to find out how much the shipping would cost, but I'm afraid that will make the entire deal too expensive for me. The cost of the amp itself is great, but he shipping cost is (as I expected) just too high for me. Add the fact that I would have to buy a stepdown transformer from 220 to 110v and it's not really worth it anymore.
Good luck in selling it greg! I'm sure this amp will find a loving owner soon!

Gahhhhh if I didn't just splurge on a new deisel laptop I would have bought this from you... This amp is a beast and saturates like no other... Would you take $700 and a signed copy of The Empire Shall Fall album?? haha

btw... Did we ever send you out a copy?? If not we are getting a digipak version pressed to be distributed in the US/Canada through Sony/Universal and it will have your updated info/reamping creds on it...

You didn't get me a copy yet, but I'd assume now is the time more than ever! I wish you had the money to shell out. I gotta get at least a clear $900.00 for this thing. I spent nearly that much in mods and upgrades.

do want.

Cry+Baby+Cry.JPG

Thanks for taking the time to find out how much the shipping would cost, but I'm afraid that will make the entire deal too expensive for me. The cost of the amp itself is great, but he shipping cost is (as I expected) just too high for me. Add the fact that I would have to buy a stepdown transformer from 220 to 110v and it's not really worth it anymore.
Good luck in selling it greg! I'm sure this amp will find a loving owner soon!

well, by my 6505 then! :)

(sorry Greg ;) )