Modded Dual Rec- Gojira- Toxic Garbage Island

Hey dude....why do you use the modded SM57? I have one but dont use it.

Trying something different than the i5 for once. I'm thinking about getting a TAB-Funkenwerk tranny for the 57. You know how I loveeeee to mod things.

Regardless, I needs more DI's. I've been using guitars with old strings. I can't wait till those 7 people get their full songs to me for reamping :Spin:

Listening to the most recent one, definitely sounds beastly dude, good job! If I had to nitpick, I'd say it feels a little dense/harsh in the upper mids for some reason (which is kinda contrary to what I've come to expect from the amp), but it's full and ballsy with minimal fizz, so kudos! Now this is just DI --> Reamp V2 --> 820 --> amp --> cab, right? (no SoloC or anything, IoW) Any post-eq?

Sounds awesome, but I agree with Metaltastic on the upper mid harshness. There's definitely something weird in that area. Also maybe a bit too much gain.

Listening to the most recent one, definitely sounds beastly dude, good job! If I had to nitpick, I'd say it feels a little dense/harsh in the upper mids for some reason (which is kinda contrary to what I've come to expect from the amp), but it's full and ballsy with minimal fizz, so kudos! Now this is just DI --> Reamp V2 --> 820 --> amp --> cab, right? (no SoloC or anything, IoW) Any post-eq?

Light post EQ.

And I guess that's all the info you want to divulge? :D

Remember, this is my second clip of the amp. I'm still getting used to it.

My first batch of reamps is something that dcb sent me. I'm super excited. Danny does sick work. This is gonna be modded Recto/Modded 5150. I'm taking the world by storm with this one. I'm shooting for my best tones evar.

I'll hit you up w/some DI's as soon as I start mixing my latest work! Supposed to start tracking next weekend!

Can't wait to hear what you come up with using the modded 5150/Recto!!