FS: Brand NEW 7-String Floyd Rose

RockGuitarX

Miles of Machines
Sep 14, 2008
SA Texas, USA
OK I bought the Schecter Loomis FR model and was excited as hell until I picked it up from the shop today. The Loomis FR has always had a black Floyd Rose system for 2 years but apparently Schecter changed it to black chrome for 2009 and I fucking hate black chrome. :) When I ordered it I was told it was black so I called and had a long pissed off talk with them... :heh: Well they tried to get me a 2008 model but were out and can't do anything so I 'm just going to sell my black chrome Floyd Rose 7-string model and get the black model. So anyways it's in perfect brand new condition (just picked it up today), I just personally despise the color. If interested or have any questions contact me. $200 shipped. Best offers and trades welcome. Thanks!

Hahahahhaa, Brett, while I admire and respect you for being as irrationally opinionated about these things as I am, I personally happen to love black chrome! :heh: Though I have no use for a 7-string Floyd (even if I do like the color), so can't help ya - good luck! Though aren't the tuners and knobs black chrome also? Clash attack....

Hahahahhaa, Brett, while I admire and respect you for being as irrationally opinionated about these things as I am, I personally happen to love black chrome! :heh: Though I have no use for a 7-string Floyd (even if I do like the color), so can't help ya - good luck! Though aren't the tuners and knobs black chrome also? Clash attack....

Black chrome, is that different from just _black_?
be51_12.JPG

june21027.jpg

Yeah Marcus, black chrome just isn't my taste especially with this color guitar. But yeah here's some pics to show the difference.

This does have 'made in germany' on the underside of the baseplate right?

I haven't checked yet, like I said I just got it but I'll get back to ya on it man.

Wait, the top is black chrome? Looks like regular chrome to me; might be the lighting, but when I think black chrome I think gunmetal-like - yeah, definitely go for the black IMO!

Wow, that black chrome looks very stupid on this guitar. I'm glad mine has a black Floyd. I would probably do the same thing as you LOL. Fantastic guitar though, the best I've owned, and I've had some very nice guitars.

Wow, that black chrome looks very stupid on this guitar. I'm glad mine has a black Floyd. I would probably do the same thing as you LOL. Fantastic guitar though, the best I've owned, and I've had some very nice guitars.

Yeah man, it's a great guitar but I was very disappointed that they changed the hardware aesthetics when it has always been black :(

I don't get it, chrome looks perfect to me

Yeah man, some people dig it. I'm just not one of them ;)

I wish they made a version with a Mahogany body and an Ebony board. It would compliment the other one perfectly and would probably prevent me from ordering a custom guitar. :lol:

i'm with you RockGuitarX. that FR needs to be black on the Loomis. i don't blame you for wanting to get rid off it.

i was going to get a Blackjack (the one with passive SD's) but the '09's have this awful Ace and Jack of spades inlay at the 12th fret. i wouldn't be caught dead with that thing.

i'm with you RockGuitarX. that FR needs to be black on the Loomis. i don't blame you for wanting to get rid off it.

i was going to get a Blackjack (the one with passive SD's) but the '09's have this awful Ace and Jack of spades inlay at the 12th fret. i wouldn't be caught dead with that thing.

Yep they make soo many disgusting looking guitars IMO, however the Loomis is not one of them. i like the out-of-place chrome in the pic above...very EVH:headbang: