FS: Engl 4x12 cab, pickup ONLY in the NY area

Metaltastic

Feb 20, 2005
So some might have seen this thread about how I got a mint Engl 4x12 with a cloth grille and rear-mounted V30s, only to have it cracked in shipping. Well, UPS is gonna pay me an insurance settlement for it, but I get to keep the cab! SO, since I'm gonna use the insurance money to get a Mesa Traditional (which I wanted in the first place), I've got the Engl cab lying around, and I thought someone might be interested.

There are pics in the above thread; the crack is on the outside, but not visible from the inside, and the structural integrity is good. Plus, it doesn't affect the sound (check out my myspace for a clip, it should be obvious which one ;)), AND, I'm selling it for $250, which is a sweet deal even for just the 4 great-condition 8ohm V30s inside it. I can have it either in my parents house in upper Putnam County NY or my apartment at school in Oneonta NY, whichever is easier for someone to pick it up from.

I'm still thinking about this. Oneonta is kind of a haul though, any way we could do half way if I did decide to come grab this? My car is a fuggin gas hog ($60 to fill the bastard), and a big piece of shit at the moment.

Mapquest is showing 2.5 hours (so 2 hours in actuality).

Let me know man.

Yeah, no doubt dude, my housemate has a whip that could fit it, so I could meet you around Binghamton (I know it seems outta the way, but that's the route mapquest recommended me cuz of the major highways from each of us that converge there).

Dude...holy shit, my parents live in Patterson, and that's where the cab is. I actually may have a buyer here at school, but I'll let you know shortly!

Haha, my bad Loren, the sheer surprise of someone on this forum living so close to me threw me off, but I'd definitely give you first dibs, though a friend of mine here at school who I mentioned the cab to a little while ago said he's probably interested, so I gotta see if he wants it. Sorry dude, if he backs out and your still interested, I'll let you know!

Actually I have decided to pass. My rear brakes on my POS car are fucked, and I just did the front ones yesterday (rotors and pads = $160 just for parts). I'm gonna DIY the job but I'm worried that the parts are gonna fuck me since I heard that wreched metal on metal sound :erk:.

Fucking cars.