FS: Event Opals

Dec 29, 2010
Colorado
Never thought this day would come but desperate times.... Anyways, yep got a pair of event opals up for grabs. If the price tag on these things doesn't make it immediately apparent, anyone here has heard anything through them can tell you how great they are.

They are in brand new condition and will ship in the original boxes they arrived in. I'd prefer if one of you guys swooped these up rather than have Guitar Center ass rape me. You save money, I get more money. Everyone's happy. But I need the money ASAP so if I absolutely have to go to GC I will.

Asking for $2000
That's a $1000 dollar savings for you. Seems more than fair.
It's also as low as I can go.
You pay shipping and all that.

Well fuck. If these had shown up 2 months ago, I'd have taken them off your hands in a heartbeat, but I spent all the monies on drums now :'(

Also, as i am a noob with intercontinental transactions, would I have to pay customs for a used object ?

Yeah, unfortunately so - you have to pay tax on all items entering the EU, you can ask the seller to undervalue the item on the customs form but if you have an item you need insurance on this is obviously a bad idea.