FS: Mesa Oversize 4x12 (Melbourne, Australia)

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

Up for sale is my (and formerly Guitarhack's) Oversize cab. I've barely had this in my possession for a few months, and since I never do any reamping, nor get a chance to really open this thing up here I feel like it's being wasted.

You can see it here (yep the tag is still on it, and yes the castors come with it too):

6505-HB-Oversize.jpg

You can HEAR it here (rhythm guitars): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/285689/Music/Untruth - Drones.mp3

Near mint condition. One little ding on the top left corner guard leather piece from being taken to a reamp session recently. Nothing huge, and the guards can be replaced.

Price $1,500 Australian Dollars. Non-negotiable. I've already taken the price down for you as low as I'm willing to sell it for, so you don't need to haggle!

Pickup from northern suburbs of Melbourne, Australia only. Delivery might be possible in special circumstances.

Cheers!
Ermin.

Oh god you cunt, you just had to sell EXACTLY the cab I want after I'm broke from buying weights and a weight bench to work out and get muscle with. The pain is even worse when you consider I have neighbors that don't give a shit and I'd be able to open the thing up on full bore every day if I felt like it :erk:
I honestly didn't see that coming at all, you seem really stoked when you had the chance to pick this one up.
I'll clean ya house 3 days a week for the rest of the year for this.
Take it or leave it :lol:

I definitely don't want to sell it, but I have no opportunity to use it, so it's just sitting here gathering dust. I'd rather someone put it to use, and I can get my money back to invest in other mix-related things.

umm... 2x12" tends to weight half the weight that 4x12" does? :zombie:

Actually, if you think that through you'll soon realise that doubing the height of the cabinet doesn't double the surface area, therefore it doesn't double the weight of the cabinet :)

And yes I realise that this is kinda pointless, but it's flawed logic all the same :lol:

Actually, if you think that through you'll soon realise that doubing the height of the cabinet doesn't double the surface area, therefore it doesn't double the weight of the cabinet :)

And yes I realise that this is kinda pointless, but it's flawed logic all the same :lol:

well, you also add two extra speakers, which aren't weightless you know. But yeah, the HB 4x12 version with 39kg is about 9kg lighter than the Mesa OS

That's a 4x12?? smallest one I've seen in my life

edit. actually, it's just the camera angle and the fact it has no legs/wheels under it

Oh god you cunt, you just had to sell EXACTLY the cab I want after I'm broke from buying weights and a weight bench to work out and get muscle with. The pain is even worse when you consider I have neighbors that don't give a shit and I'd be able to open the thing up on full bore every day if I felt like it :erk:
I honestly didn't see that coming at all, you seem really stoked when you had the chance to pick this one up.
I'll clean ya house 3 days a week for the rest of the year for this.
Take it or leave it :lol:

Take those weights back and bench press this cab instead!

Take those weights back and bench press this cab instead!

Haha, it costs me 389 bucks in some deal/sale thing, so nope, not quite gonna get me the 1.5 grand for this I'm afraid:lol::erk:
If Ermz still has this months and months down the track and still wants to sell, I'll be the first in line!:lol::kickass:
The quickest way I could get the money is if my mate pays me back 1.3 grand he owes me and then buys my 2x12 off me, then I could buy this, but that would take at least 3 months, if not longer before that happens:erk:

Im pretty keen to take this off you ermz. I know pretty much everyone in the Australian hardcore circuit so I imagine it wouldn't be a problem to get one of em to bring it up on one of their laps. Does it come with the slip cover?

Hope I don't miss the boat. Just gotta make some calls to see whose about to tour and if it doesn't go in the next 3-4wks I'll send you the moola :)