FT. laderdale show killed!!! (review)

@Dead skin gringo: I think I saw you afterwards in your car, (a saturn?? silver one??).
And I think I've seen you in BCC...and what do you mean by "emo" kids???

@Liamante: do you remember the guy with the spike rings and shit like that, at the front?? I was like diagonal to him.

Dieblo said:
@Dead skin gringo: I think I saw you afterwards in your car, (a saturn?? silver one??).
And I think I've seen you in BCC...and what do you mean by "emo" kids???

yes, haha, that was me in the silver saturn, blasting out Bloodbath after the show :D ...you goto BCC? :wave:

and by emo kids i mean those kids that usually dress in all black, have way to much gel in thier hair, and where the studed belts and thick glasses, yea, its a stereotype i know, I just never expected to see them at an Opeth show...not that there's anything wrong with that. :cool:

HAHAHA yeah I go to BCC monday, wednesday and friday for one class at 10 (wich really sucks) and I usually chill with the people in the front of building 7 for a while, hahaha yeah, and about the "emo" stuff I might look like one, for the gel, cuz I can't have long hair in my job, (that also sucks, cuz I look like a moron when headbanging) but I don't always dress in black of wear thick glasses.

Where do you usually chill at?? I mean in BCC.