Ft. Lauderdale bootleg

markgugs said:
You are right about one thing: I have indeed wasted my time in coming here to discuss bootlegs.

You obviously don't know a single thing about me, or you'd realize that I offer B&Ps (or accept emailed requests) at the rate of 5-7 per week. Just because I'm not offering my Opeth show HERE on B&P means nothing. It'll be spread in other ways.

At least you were smart enough to seed this at STG, so I'll give you that.
internet_cock.jpg

Well, I was reading the other boot threads...and seeing as how I am new to seeding bit torrent files...I didn't realize that I'd be the only seed and that I am the only person uploading this gigantic file. So now I'm at the library using the internet cause my computer has gone into internet slowdown! I totally should've at least zipped the file and got it down to two gigs...learned my lesson there. As alot of people have said already in the other thread...it's not like this Ft. Lauderdale bootleg is the holy grail (it's pretty good, not bad), as I'm sure the Trocadero show isn't either. After I get this thing uploaded to at least one or two brave souls who will leave their computer running for two more days, I'm going to see about getting this thing down to about 700 megs like all the other stuff running around on sublevels.

This thread is funny. I agree with markgugs, it's presicely the reason why I don't offer anything here anymore. I offered a show up once and got completely slated for it because I didn't convert it to MP3. All I did was start a tree and offer it out for free, all you had to do was give your name and address and there was no limit on amount of people. But even that proved too difficult for most, all they wanted to do was download it. I think that's called being ungrateful.....

58.54 days left, someone should really compress this or get more people seeding this. I'll be seeding this for a while once it finishes in 2 months :(

Mr. Niel said:
Well, I was reading the other boot threads...and seeing as how I am new to seeding bit torrent files...I didn't realize that I'd be the only seed and that I am the only person uploading this gigantic file. So now I'm at the library using the internet cause my computer has gone into internet slowdown! I totally should've at least zipped the file and got it down to two gigs...learned my lesson there. As alot of people have said already in the other thread...it's not like this Ft. Lauderdale bootleg is the holy grail (it's pretty good, not bad), as I'm sure the Trocadero show isn't either. After I get this thing uploaded to at least one or two brave souls who will leave their computer running for two more days, I'm going to see about getting this thing down to about 700 megs like all the other stuff running around on sublevels.
That sounds good MrNiel. Hopefully it'll work out! I for one, have given up all hope on that torrent :ill: . It was completely slowing down my internet, to the point where I couldn't even open my homepage! Hopefully it'll work to get compressed and go up on the hub or something. Even though I'm not getting it, Thank you from all the people who are because it's pretty good of you to still seed it even when it fucks your computer up!

It's clear that the influx of newcomers at Sharing The Groove do NOT understand the meaning of the SHARING portion of that name.

To date:
39 people have completed the download.
5 seeds remain.

Considering that it was a full 4+ GB show, I highly doubt the 34 assholes who grabbed and ran gave back the same 4 GB they downloaded. Sure love you Opeth fans.

I seeded 10 gigs, stop crying. Bittorrent takes up alot of bandwidth, we don't use computers for the sole purpose of having our bandwidth depleted.

seed please!

I went to this show and it was one of the most memorable moments of my life.
I have a bunch of pics and some video, but I need this...

this would really make me the happiest guy on earth....
so I beg of you people.

markgugs said:
What do you mean, "compress", it'll sound better?
LOL not this again.

You are today's winner of the :Spam: Award. Congratulations, now you can pretend like you've achieved something in life.

Rejvk said:
LOL not this again.
Are you such a little unhappy cunt that you feel the need to quote something from the 2nd fucking post in this thread? Something that was covered at length and clarified throughout the thread? Something that I said, just to attempt to demonstrate that you are in some way superior to me?

I've had to say this in numerous places now, but I'll try again.

Fuck off you little twat. Get out of your fucking mother's home, go do something with your life. Now stop bothering me. Cunt.

markgugs said:
just to attempt to demonstrate that you are in some way superior to me?

I've had to say this in numerous places now, but I'll try again.

Fuck off you little twat. Get out of your fucking mother's home, go do something with your life. Now stop bothering me. Cunt.
lol, I don't know if your purposely trying to be ironic or you're just stupid. You're being a hypocrite in your own post. And I'm not the one who likes to call everyone "little boy"

And btw you're just showing the strength of your character admitting that your bothered by a message board post.

I'm still not even going to touch this bootleg until it's at a feasible size, but thanks alot for seeding it Neil. I can understand why everyone might want to give their comps a rest after a few days leeching a 4 gig file, but please people, after the break seed it so you can spread it, which is the whole point.

Moonlapse said:
I'm still not even going to touch this bootleg until it's at a feasible size, but thanks alot for seeding it Neil. I can understand why everyone might want to give their comps a rest after a few days leeching a 4 gig file, but please people, after the break seed it so you can spread it, which is the whole point.

It is being spread. 51 people have grabbed it from the torrent. 23 people are in the process. You choose not to grab it, that your choice. In the time you've spent complaining about it you could have grabbed it, too. I did, and I've watched it a few times already.