FTP Test

<a href="<A href='ftp://68.65.21.31">ftp://68.65.21.31ftp://68.65.21.31">ftp://68.65.21.31</a>

If you can't enter the folders, try right clicking one of them and click "explore" then navigate your way through the left hand side. :) You will see what I mean :)

Yeah, so my favorite part is when I said, PM me, or no account :), its just easier that way, instaid of me fucking running back and forth between the board and the PM messages, while making usernames and password, just so you sucka's can leech off of me. Bam!

Yeah, someone pulled that bullshit (We have to save power) so I just started turning the moniter off, cause they are stupid and don't know thats not the computer :) Bam!

That mad face is really funny :lol:

I bet thats what you are doing.

What doesn't work? I need specifics...its funny, cause there is always a handful of you who it dosn't work for, yet there is always a bunch of shumcks downloading shit from me :p

Iron-Flames said:
That mad face is really funny :lol:

I bet thats what you are doing.

What doesn't work? I need specifics...its funny, cause there is always a handful of you who it dosn't work for, yet there is always a bunch of shumcks downloading shit from me :p

Connecting to (68.65.21.31).
Connected to (venturaca-1-c7-31.vnnyca.adelphia.net) -> IP: 68.65.21.31 PORT: 21.
Socket connected waiting for login sequence.
220-Iron-Flames' Hell by G6 FTP Server ready ...
220-Everything in the MP3 folder is FULL ALBUMS, or at least to my knowledge.
220-
220-If you have any requests, be sure to Upload a list or something...
220-
220-Title it your username - request.txt
220-
220-So say I'm Iron-Flames, my request would look like this: Iron-Flames -
220-Request.txt
220-
220-Have fun downloading shit :)
220--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
220-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
220--------------------------------------------Top Uploaders-------------------------------------------------------
220--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
220-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
220-1. towo
220-2. rubenios
220-3. COULD BE YOU, if you greedy bastards with upload :)
220-
220-Thanks guys!
220-
220 -Iron-Flames
USER lowildchild
331 Password required for lowildchild.
PASS (hidden)
230 User lowildchild logged in.
SYST
215 UNIX Type: L8
REST 100
350 REST supported. Ready to resume at byte offset 100.
REST 0
350 REST supported. Ready to resume at byte offset 0.
PWD
257 "/" is current directory.
TYPE A
200 Type set to A.
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,1,102,200,103).
Opening data connection IP: 192.168.1.102 PORT: 51303.
No se ha podido establecer conexión ya que el equipo de destino ha denegado activamente dicha conexión.

(couldnt stablish conection cause the host denied the active conection)

loWildChild said:
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,1,102,200,103).
Opening data connection IP: 192.168.1.102 PORT: 51303.

Don't you hate it when FTPds are malconfigured? :)
Dunno if his ftpd is behind NAT or just assuming the wrong IP by consulting the wrong ethernet device or something, but most ftpds support setting a masquerading IP, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Active connections work, though. At least if you didn't fuck up your own configuration. :)

-towo

:lol: yada yada yada, but what does it all mean? I know nothing about this bullshit, I'm just a fucker with G-6 FTP Server, and a bunch of metal that I'm trying to share with the metal community. :)

So yeah. Speak english :p

I'm using a Linksys Router. That is probably what you are talking about ? :p

towo said:
Don't you hate it when FTPds are malconfigured? :)
Dunno if his ftpd is behind NAT or just assuming the wrong IP by consulting the wrong ethernet device or something, but most ftpds support setting a masquerading IP, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Active connections work, though. At least if you didn't fuck up your own configuration. :)

-towo

Yeah Its pretty fuckin' bad configured. What about that fuckin' links in the root? I entered.... But.... hell its bad configured. Why the fuck then it reffers to a local net adress?? (192.168.....)
I tested your server the other day.... I think the best its Serv-U. I could send it to you, Iron Flames ;)

I use it since I needed to use a FTP server. And its pretty fuckin' good. It allows you to do a lot of things. Give it a try, please. Just ask me in ICQ (message me even if im not online. cause im always invisible...)

Yeah, I'm downloading that app, so there maybe some downtime for the server, it looks like I'll have to reenter everyones username and password, when it is complete, I'll make a post here.

Be Patient, I'm doing it for you guys! :)