FTP Test

Yeah, that program was gay and lying, so I have done the inevitible, shut down the server all together. HA, fat fucking chance. :)

I moved the videos and everything all into the FTP Home folder, instaid of puting windows shortcuts there.

I'm currently deleting a bunch of shit from my hardrive, to make space for all the LOVELY shit you guys upload :) thank you.

I'm also defragmenting, but yeah, as soon as everything is done, the server will be up, and everyone should beable to work it.

Good luck suckas!

FTP is UP, no files being transfered, so first slut thats there, is going to have the top speeds of my cable internet mwuahahaha :p

Yeah, and whoever is trying to use UltimateMetal and the IRC accounts, you are gay and lying.

I have instilled a policy of 1/1 ratios on both of those accounts. If you won't ask me for an account for your personal use, you will then upload every byte that you would like to download :)

God I feel powerful :lol:

parents... shoot them all :p j/k

btw why the hell do you have 320kbit mp3s there? like Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin

192 is more quality than your sound system can probably dish out anyway so why have it almost 2x as big?

Thats what I downloaded, I'm sorry, I ment to convert them to 192. :p, bottem line is, I'm fucking like adding 3 new albums an hour, its hard to keep track of shit. Sorry, I will get on that asap, well, maybe after you are done downloading?

as you like buddy... right now i'm at 42mb of the ~172mb in that folder

i'm recompressing them into 160kbit... i found that it's the best compromise between size and quality (for some reason i can't tell very well between 160 and 192 but i sure as hell can tell between 128 and 160)

and btw Arch Enemy is fucking bad ass :cool: