Fuck Dubstep Listen To Forty Fathoms.

This turned out fucking awesome and I like the music even more than I did when I first heard it! It's like a WAY more brutal ADTR. Glad I got the chance to work on this project!

Props on the vocal production, the layering is perfect and the end product is HUGE.

Thanks guys! I just posted a link to the band's facebook page in the first post.

Jeff did you change your phone number or something? Pm me cause i need to get with you about some projects i got coming up next year!

hey joshua, could you give some info about cab sim and processing for guitars?
i´ll get a 6505 this week with a shitty cab and i´ll try to use it with cabsims too.

hey joshua, could you give some info about cab sim and processing for guitars?
i´ll get a 6505 this week with a shitty cab and i´ll try to use it with cabsims too.

I used my Dual Rec into Pod Farm and only used the cab on Pod. It took a lot of tweaking to get it to work and sound good. I spent like 8 hours trying to find a tone with cabs and mics and resorted to this near the end of the day. I would spin each knob on the amp and even two at the same time. Rectifiers eq are a little different than a 6505 and take some tweaking. ;)

As far as post it was a bit of eq with stock Protools eq and then some c4 and i think i did use the l1 on the master as well. Again nothing crazy post really and more working on the tone itself. Also i used Vcc right guitars (first plugin).

Hope this helps a little. I just don't have any secret special super sneaky way.

Edit: I forgot i used some ozone 5 on these as well. Harmonic and widening.