Fuck Gigantour.

that may be so but does it matter i dont know about the rest of you guys but it was definately worth the money even if they had one song i would have gone i think its awesome that they were apart of that tour and don t worry they ll be back for a headliner. i mean thats like gettin mad because they have a video on mtv so what the more people who hear them the more money they will make the more albums the more tours and so on ...i dont see a problem

That tour is just to make money.
They just want the name on the posters so people go and buy tickets.
Then when they show up the band only plays 20 min.

That's just fucked up. the same with ozzfest.
Too much bands. They seem to go Quantity before quality.
And it should be the other way around

Death_Work said:

Yeah, god forbid the band should make any money.

Yes, I hate when i'm playing a show and people show up, damn those people.

You guys have to realize that you can't have the lineup that is going to please everyone. At least they are TRYING, I don't see anyone here organizing a tour.

Christ, get over it already.

Death_Work said:

Yeah the tour is obviously about making nothing but money, that's why Mustaine took Nevermore and Symphony X out, and the king of them all, the only "metal" band that can outsell Metallica, BOBAFLEX!

I wish Nevermore could have more time to play too, but if there were only three bands it wouldn't be a festival as intended, it would just be another tour.

I went and I had an amazing time!
I got to see three bands I love and expereince some others live.
Yeah, it sucked that Nevermore only got 20 min...but it was my first time seeing them, so I'll live with it. Their 20min set only made me even more hungry to see them headline on a tour!
Gigantour is also exposing them to many people who haven't seen them before. So many people are going for Megadeth or DT and are coming away with a Nevermore T-shirt/Cd. So no I don't think this tour is so much about the money as it is about the exposure. just my humble opinion :Spin:

Ah, so show up early for Nevermore. Got it. That sucks. I get off work and then have to wind my way down home to grab the girlfriend and THEN hoof to the Bank of America Pavilion to catch the show.

Nevermore are the reason I'm doing! If I miss them, it will suck.

Scarlet_Malice said:
I went and I had an amazing time!
I got to see three bands I love and expereince some others live.
Yeah, it sucked that Nevermore only got 20 min...but it was my first time seeing them, so I'll live with it. Their 20min set only made me even more hungry to see them headline on a tour!
Gigantour is also exposing them to many people who haven't seen them before. So many people are going for Megadeth or DT and are coming away with a Nevermore T-shirt/Cd. So no I don't think this tour is so much about the money as it is about the exposure. just my humble opinion :Spin:

Jepp, bands that aren't that big I think does it for the exposure, But i'm not sure about Dave Mustaine.

Larf03 said:
haven't we been over this already?
I am not a regular here anymore. I don't read the forum and I needed to vent in a relevent place. But seriously, is Dave afraid of being made to look a fool? Nevermore blows their ass of the face of the planet.

DreamNeonBlack said:
So your saying Fuck Gigantour, Fuck supporting Nevermore, fuck them perhaps moving thier careers to the next level?

Ok. :Smug:
Actually, I am saying fuck giant packaged tours that cost an arm and a leg to go to, me3anwhile the tour puts the best act first and gives them a twenty minute set. Yeah, fuck that.

MegadeV said:
How typical of today's youth. Blame somebody else for your own stupidity.
You retarded? I wouldn't have been late if the damned venue had given the correct playing order. They had Nevermore at a seperate venue later that night.

AjDeath said:
Actually, I am saying fuck giant packaged tours that cost an arm and a leg to go to, me3anwhile the tour puts the best act first and gives them a twenty minute set. Yeah, fuck that.

Arm and a leg? :tickled: it's 35 bucks. that is more than affordable.

Your not helping your cause any with these statements.

DreamNeonBlack said:
Arm and a leg? :tickled: it's 35 bucks. that is more than affordable.

Your not helping your cause any with these statements.
I live in bumfuck Maine, the nearest place to buy a ticket was the venue(s) which is 45 minutes away. Ticketmaster online charges a surcharge plus sales tax, I paid fifty bucks to see Nevermore and the venue screwed the line up up. Waste of time.