when was the last time nevermore toured as headliners

Nevermore had a headline tour of Europe in support of EoR back in 2003 I think with Arch Enemy in support... Everywhere except the UK that is where Arch Enemy headlined 'cos apparently they were more popular... I would have gone but I was lazy :Smug:

Devy_Metal said:
are you guys nuts? arch enemy are fun live and even if you dont like their new album they still play TONS of stuff from wages of sin and pre-wages. especially as headliners. hell last time i saw them they played Eureka. They also play Dark Insanity and the ever brutal Bury me an Angel. Give me a Nevermore/Arch Enemy headline anyday and I'm there.

that was a good minitour they did in the states when anthems was released. Played bury me an angel, dark insanity, eureka, bridge of destiny, diva satanica, immortal from the Johan years. The new album is boring, and anthems was a bit boring too with the exception of 4 songs. The other 4 albums of their catalog are classics, definitely. It's expected, bands usually start getting generic after 4 great albums....except Nevermore and Opeth of course!

El Diablo Fantastico said:
Nevermore had a headline tour of Europe in support of EoR back in 2003 I think with Arch Enemy in support... Everywhere except the UK that is where Arch Enemy headlined 'cos apparently they were more popular... I would have gone but I was lazy :Smug:

yeah I remember that, looking at those headlining sets. I really hope they'll be able to do one here.

Did they usually play This Sacrement in the past...like late 90s, Dead Heart tour? because I was surprised they had it on Gigantour.

Vancouver wants Nevermore. Please. Actually, all of Canada. Nevermore should do a tour with like, Opeth, SYL, & Arch Enemy. that would make me extremely happy... as long as they came to Vancouver that is... has Nevermore EVER been to Vancouver for a tour?!