Nevermore in Helsinki last night...

the phish said:
Why the fucking shit arent they doing the other songs off TGE!? I WANT A FUTURE UNCERTAIN AND PSALM OF LYDIA.
Second.

Distorted said:
Pics coming sooner or later...
Can't wait... :p I still regret not bringing a camera with me but I kinda thought my brother would bring his.

And yeah, we did have to wait 12 years for this show so it was only 'right' they played a long show ;) Damn that was one of the best gigs I've ever been to, I'm still in ecstacy... :D

Yeah, that was truly an amazing show! Maybe a bit excitement in the air for Warrel fucking up DNB. Apparently they also fucked up a bit in the beginning of I Am the Dog. I'm not complaining though. The setlist was pretty amazing. A song or two more from DNB wouldn't have been a bad thing though.

The Learning alone would have made the night perfect. But continuing to Sentient 6 from there? A-mazing...
Was anyone else even singing along to The Learning? I only heard myself, and bits and pieces from WD. :D

I noticed that Warrel was a bit nervous throughout the show. He kept looking over his shoulder to Jeff and Van like asking for cues on when to come in with his singing. He did miss "one" couple of times but saved the situation neatly. I bet his thoughts were already on the forthcoming DVD show. Warrel was also coughing a lot between the songs but still his singing was amazing and I was totally blown away by his strenght and accuracy. As for the coughing: that virus thing he has was already in action back then. None of this managed to pull down the spirit of the band and the audience and the show was total killer.

I got to meet the guys after the show backstage and they were cool and I got my ticket signed and some photos with Warrel. Thanks guys for finally coming to Finland! I hope we got you convinced that there are dedicated fans here so you will come back on the next tour.

Get better Warrel!

Yes, great setlist. Can´t wait until they play in Gothenburg on Tuesday.
If they added heartcollector and dead heart in ... the list would be complet.

I saw the actual setlist after the show in Helsinki and they had Heart Collector in it but they skipped it for some reason. There were also couple of other tunes that they also skipped but I didn`t manage to read the titles in the hurry. The DVD show will be awesome!!!