Nevermore in Helsinki last night...

Hansi

Lavatory Love Machine
Jul 9, 2005
Finland
Hell yeah... Just saw them live for the very first time in my life (it was also the first time ever they were in Finland) yesterday and DAYMN was it a kick ass show. :kickass: And a long one too as you can see, almost 2 hours. :heh: Someone said that he talked with Van after the gig and that the long setlist was kinda because of the DVD recording next week. Personally, I could have listened to them for at least an hour more :headbang:

Jeff's and Chris' playing was pretty much flawless, Van and Jim rocked hard as hell and WD's voice was as great as ever even though he seemed like he was suffering from a cold or something as he was coughing a lot between verses and songs. Hope he'll be okay by the time for the DVD recording though. Oh, and WD fucked up Dreaming Neon Black pretty badly so they only played the beginning of that before starting to laugh and then did something "faster and heavier" :lol: I really liked the fact that they played as much of the older songs as they did. Especially Politics of Ecstacy was fuckin' awesome.

Too bad I have no pics 'cause my brother forgot the digicam home but for me it was a night to remember even without photos. Big thanks for the guys for that! :D Hope you liked playing for us and that I'll get to see you again soon...

Here's the setlist:

01. Final Product
02. My Acid Words
03. What Tomorrow Knows
04. Garden of Gray
05. Next in Line
06. Enemies of Reality
07. I, Voyager
08. The Politics of Ecstasy
09. The River Dragon Has Come
10. Dreaming Neon Black (beginning)
11. Ambivalent
12. Never Purify
13. Inside Four Walls
14. I am the Dog
15. The Learning
16. Sentient 6
17. This Godless Endeavor
---
18. Born
19. Narcosynthesis

Oh my god...
They played Garden of Grey?
And 19 freaking songs?

...I...hate you

Haha, I'm only kidding :dopey:
It sounds like you had an awesome time, mang! Good to hear!
:headbang:

now if you can convince Century Media to let them headline in the US, too...*nudge nudge, wink wink*

Will Bozarth said:
*shits himself*
*joins the club* :lol:
The lucky europeans get the best setlists ever.
Sentient6, learning, POE title track, next in line, ambivalent in the same setlist. that is absolutelly orgasmic.
POE title track...god, i wish they play this set next time they are in seattle

that, i think is the dvd setlist.

Oh, fucking sweeet. I was hoping they'd play 'Garden of Gray' and 'I Am The Dog'. As well as everything else there.. Now i'm excited!