Somewhat of a new Nevermore fan

Soul of Ice

Rusted Angel
Jul 29, 2002
Yonkers
Visit site
Yeah, i bought Dreaming in Neon Black about 2 years ago when I heard a sample of one of the songs. The CD was ok, i absolutely loved one or two songs, some of the other songs were ok, and there were some i hated. (I didnt like all the God bashing) but hey, im wasnt ashamed to have it in my cd collection.

But recently I decided to give them another chance and downloaded some songs from Dead Heart in a Dead World and I was completely blown away by how much more i liked Dead Heart than Dreaming. I like Warrel's voice on this album much more than on Dreaming, and for me the singing makes all the difference in the world between a great album and a shitty album.
So I ordered the CD and i love EVERY song on the album. If this is Nevermore's new direction, count me in as full fledged fan of theirs.

Also BTW: Ive been hearing stuff about that they will have a new album out soon? Is there truth behind this? And if so when will it be out?

Thanks

Anton

yes, they have a newie on the way.

I hope for some sounds that remind me of POE (only their best cd ever, CHOCKED FULL to the TEETH with bubling good shit)

The cd is supposed to be out in ??? feb 2003.???

Welcome to the neverhole

is ion limbo with the century media, money men...

ANDY SNEAP, says so on his board, refer to that...