Fuck Greece and their fucking festivals

No one was more angry than I was when I was told to cut the set... I really don't know the reason for it but as so many have said this is very common for festivals, all I know is that I give big metal horns for the fans at this show, I had such a great time and a big smile was on my face like never before, sure there were problems, but it's fucking metal and shit happens, thanks you Athens !

Next time come to Thessaloniki cause Athens is 100% shit ... they don't even understand eglish , you told us to start a pit and they started clappin' and showing horns :p retards ...

^ :mad: :tickled:
well, I heard that in Thessaloniki it's pretty hard to find a doctor in a hospital who understands and speaks English...
Thessaloniki is beautiful, that is true...

The sad thing is that there weren't many hardcore NM fans there.There were like 5 people around me that knew the lyrics and sang with me,the rest were looking at us as if we were aliens or something,like knowing NM's lyrics is impossible.And the front row was full of 14 year olds that were standing frozen watching.If NM were performing under diffirent circumstances(not in a shitty festival like this) and it was only them performing things would be better.WD was like "I want a pit" and they were clapping and were going like "AAAAAH!!!".At one point he said "gimme a death growl" and the audience kept going like "aaaaah"!God,I felt so embarassed at that point....I mean come on WD speaks English and said something pretty simple...It's not like we was speaking Aramaic...

I know what you guys mean. It's the same in Eastern Germany. You could go on there and give them a detailed report about what you did to their mothers the night before and you'd get clapping and chanting! :lol:

Once at a Biohazard show near Leipzig, Evan was telling the crowd to get a "fuckin' circle pit" started and the crowd just starred at him with no reaction. They had to get a German on stage to tell them what they're supposed to do. Evan Seinfeld's irritated look was pretty priceless.

The setlist was.

Engines Of Hate
I Voyager
The River Dragon Has Come
Never Purify
This Sacrament
Medicated Nation
Dead Heart In A Dead World
Seven Tongues Of God
The Heart Collector
Enemies Of Reality
Narcosynthesis
This Godless Endeavor
interrupted by the f***** festival:cry:

Im not sure about the order.Dont remember due :kickass:

I heard that be4 Nevermore started "This Godless Endeavor" Warrel said they had a little surprise for us:) Unfortunately a son of a biatch came and told Nevermore to stop after that song...So what was the surprise WD????:Smokin::Smokin:

The setlist was.

Engines Of Hate
I Voyager
The River Dragon Has Come
Never Purify
This Sacrament
Medicated Nation
Dead Heart In A Dead World
Seven Tongues Of God
The Heart Collector
Enemies Of Reality
Narcosynthesis
This Godless Endeavor
interrupted by the f***** festival:cry:

Im not sure about the order.Dont remember due :kickass:

I heard that be4 Nevermore started "This Godless Endeavor" Warrel said they had a little surprise for us:) Unfortunately a son of a biatch came and told Nevermore to stop after that song...So what was the surprise WD????:Smokin::Smokin:

How long were they scheduled to play in the first place? As they weren't headlining (friggin shame) I think there couldn't have been much more songs, anyway (still doesn't change the fact that that shortcut sucks old man's balls)

According to MMD festival Nevermore(2nd name but headliners of the 2nd stage) were supposed to play 80-90 mins.That setlist was around 60 mins

Warrel and the rest of the guys, thnx for the show, happy to see you in such a great mood. Next time (as soon as possible) come for a headline show (more songs, better sound, cheaper ticket). I hope the little surprise was not a song from the 80's... Did it also include Jeff (not Loomis)?

Shmu poso mpougatsas eisai;