FUCK THE HOUSE OF BLUES

You can spend 100's at the bar drinking and it doesn't go towards pass the line. It must be spent on food. It's BS. I did it for both Volbeat shows there because we planned on eating dinner anyway. I had no idea you can just buy a pass the line ticket.

Holy shit... fucking lame

My buddy got tix to Richard Cheese. They were nice and cheap so we were excited. We figured they'd have the pit and maybe the balcony blocked for VIP (at HOB Houston). Not sure if all of them have the same floor plan but that is about half of the seating/ standing area which is cool whatever. We got there and they had 4 quarters of the place blocked for VIP because they sold so well.
Lame bullshit I tells ya! I always liked HOB too. Clean, comfy, beer prices more competitive.

Sufferer,

Im not local to Orlando this was a one time deal for my family to head down and get the idea of Disney out of our system. We had been planning it for a while. I was just happy to work enough OT at work to not have to use a credit card for anything during the whole trip.

The House of Blues in Boston sucks too.. The venue itself is a great place for a show but the ownership f'n sucks. It is ran by a bunch of racist black people that are just looking to bust balls on headbangers and rockers.. The literally try and start shit.

You were not able to get the instant live CD's from the Slash show online because the house of Blues wanted their cut of the money if they were gonna sell them that way. I was lucky enough to get one at the show.

You can spend 100's at the bar drinking and it doesn't go towards pass the line. It must be spent on food. It's BS. I did it for both Volbeat shows there because we planned on eating dinner anyway. I had no idea you can just buy a pass the line ticket.
Yeah but you did it the better way because at least you got to enjoy dinner, the 15 bucks for the ticket gets you the same place in line you already are in and nothing else. I watched the whole soundcheck crew going in I'm sure I saw you!

I was wearing a Volbeat shirt - on another note, did you have the un-pleasure of running into Joe? The guy with the sleevless Denim shirt who claimed to work for Ripper? That dude was telling stories. Some were true. I looked him up on youtube. But he went from person to person telling the same damn story about how he sang on stage with Lita Ford. Funny shit but we were like WTF. He just sits down at our table outside HOB and goes " I'm gonna sit with you guys" Finally he left after we showed zero intrest in his stories. Next thing you know he's sitting with someone else telling the same story. An hour later at another table, telling the same story. You have to have seen him. Next Orlando show, we should meet up as members of the board and at least say hello, but I am hoping next time around they come to Tampa.

I was wearing a Volbeat shirt - on another note, did you have the un-pleasure of running into Joe? The guy with the sleevless Denim shirt who claimed to work for Ripper? That dude was telling stories. Some were true. I looked him up on youtube. But he went from person to person telling the same damn story about how he sang on stage with Lita Ford. Funny shit but we were like WTF. He just sits down at our table outside HOB and goes " I'm gonna sit with you guys" Finally he left after we showed zero intrest in his stories. Next thing you know he's sitting with someone else telling the same story. An hour later at another table, telling the same story. You have to have seen him. Next Orlando show, we should meet up as members of the board and at least say hello, but I am hoping next time around they come to Tampa.

:D There's always that guy at at every show.

Yes I did see that guy! He had a tattoo on his head right? He said hi to me when I was walking by and I had no idea why and ignored him. I do remember seeing a Volbeat shirt so it must have been you. Yeah we'll definitely hook up next time around!