Fuck the Japanese who play CoD4

CoD games are relentlessly bullshit. Fucked up spawn zones, campy players, and SHIT pings.

CoD5 > CoD4.

I am not really a big gamer but I became addicted to CoD5 and made it to level 65. Flamethrower is very cool. :hotjump:

Only got to around level 30-ish on CoD 4. Yes, the single player was awesome on CoD4. Yet to try single player on CoD5. PS3 btw.

I´m against Nazis, but I also don´t want to kill my countrymen virtually. I´m sick of this fucking worldwar 2 theme!!!

Maybe instead of thinking of it as killing your countrymen, just think of it as just killing Nazis. I can see your point though, but I'd love to play a game where I got to go around killing American Hillbilly Religious Bible Thumpers like those ones that protest outside soldiers' funerals. That would be awesome. Fucking go genocidal on those fuckers with fucking gatling guns and chainsaws and shit. :headbang:

But yea, there seems to be quite enough WWII games already. Some more Vietnam stuff could be cool. I've only played a handful of those, but they all sucked.

Maybe instead of thinking of it as killing your countrymen, just think of it as just killing Nazis. I can see your point though, but I'd love to play a game where I got to go around killing American Hillbilly Religious Bible Thumpers like those ones that protest outside soldiers' funerals. That would be awesome. Fucking go genocidal on those fuckers with fucking gatling guns and chainsaws and shit. :headbang:

But yea, there seems to be quite enough WWII games already. Some more Vietnam stuff could be cool. I've only played a handful of those, but they all sucked.

I completely agree with you, dude. Since decades the germans are always "the evil ones". I´m 28 years old and have nothing to do with that cruelty and disgusting crimes in the past. Nevertheless, I am often confronted with that thematic.

I agree with your distaste of the ever-recurring WWII theme. Unfortunately, the time period was so dynamic and everyone can learn so much from it that I don't think it'll ever go away as a topic or theme in media, at least until another war replaces it!

That said, I think it's safe to say that nobody blames modern-Deutschland for the holocaust or any of the WWII madness anymore. When I lived in SH this summer, I was really surprised to find that most Germans still feel a sense of guilt over the events, when not even their parents had anything to do with it. That's definitely not right! Nobody (nobody rational, that is) blames modern-White America for slavery, after all.

I agree with your distaste of the ever-recurring WWII theme. Unfortunately, the time period was so dynamic and everyone can learn so much from it that I don't think it'll ever go away as a topic or theme in media, at least until another war replaces it!

That said, I think it's safe to say that nobody blames modern-Deutschland for the holocaust or any of the WWII madness anymore. When I lived in SH this summer, I was really surprised to find that most Germans still feel a sense of guilt over the events, when not even their parents had anything to do with it. That's definitely not right! Nobody (nobody rational, that is) blames modern-White America for slavery, after all.

Well spoken, man. I agree with that absolutely :kickass:

The theme is still important and humanity can learn from this. But especially in videogames they should slowly change their focus, it becomes more and more boring. Cod4 is in a certain way also very cynic and nasty (especially the single player) but it´s modern and I think very realistic.

God, if only this were the case, but unfortunately whenever I rock my Deutschland shirt (that I got in Heidelberg) I always get called a Nazi by people who are only half-kidding - the differences between slavery and Nazism I think are a) 70 years and b) a less definable criminal for slavery (cuz there were always white abolitionists, and most Northerners had no use for slavery, so it was never a race-wide thing). It's really a pity how many times I have to defend Germany in conversation, and by the same token, Japan (I just watched the documentary "Nanking" last night, about the Japanese invasion and occupation of the eponymous city in the beginning of WWII - it was good, but a bit needlessly intense, and felt EXTREMELY anti-Japanese, almost to the point of propaganda)

God, if only this were the case, but unfortunately whenever I rock my Deutschland shirt (that I got in Heidelberg) I always get called a Nazi by people who are only half-kidding - the differences between slavery and Nazism I think are a) 70 years and b) a less definable criminal for slavery (cuz there were always white abolitionists, and most Northerners had no use for slavery, so it was never a race-wide thing). It's really a pity how many times I have to defend Germany in conversation, and by the same token, Japan (I just watched the documentary "Nanking" last night, about the Japanese invasion and occupation of the eponymous city in the beginning of WWII - it was good, but a bit needlessly intense, and felt EXTREMELY anti-Japanese, almost to the point of propaganda)

Hahaha I wanna own a Deutschland shirt, too. I only got this oldschool "Italia 90" football shirt, but I love it :lol:

The best example is cod4, sometimes we meet a group of some not german players before the battle begins. I nearly always hear the word Nazi in middle of incomprehensible sentences :lol: It´s so stupid. It seems, some people think, in Germany still Adolf Hitler is the chancellor.

Hahaha I wanna own a Deutschland shirt, too. I only got this oldschool "Italia 90" football shirt, but I love it :lol:

The best example is cod4, sometimes we meet a group of some not german players before the battle begins. I nearly always hear the word Nazi in middle of incomprehensible sentences :lol: It´s so stupid. It seems, some people think, in Germany still Adolf Hitler is the chancellor.

Pfff.. the COD crowd, 99% assholes with big mouths.
What i do is this, i bought a trashtalker which lets you load up little samples, so i load up Jack Nickelson, and some Arnold, i then let these bigmouths have a fight with Jack or Arnold, it's just so much fun to let them go off at a trashtalking device, they sit there screaming back at me while all i do is press little buttons and laugh at these idiots. :lol:

Really, go get one and let the good times begin.

What i do is this, i bought a trashtalker which lets you load up little samples, so i load up Jack Nickelson, and some Arnold, i then let these bigmouths have a fight with Jack or Arnold, it's just so much fun to let them go off at a trashtalking device, they sit there screaming back at me while all i do is press little buttons and laugh at these idiots. :lol:

Hahahahah, holy shit - I assume this is PC only though?

Biggest LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Hahahahah, holy shit - I assume this is PC only though?

Nope, 360.. google trashtalk datel and check it out.. 4 samples, 4 banks.. 16 samples in total, it annoys the shit out of bigmouths who want to have the last word, because they never will with this thing. :lol: