Fuck the Japanese who play CoD4

PortionThief

May 29, 2008
I'm normally a good sport when I'm getting my ass kicked in a game but this is rediculous. They all use the same clan tag so its them against people who have never heard of teamwork. You can't run more than 5 paces without getting hit by a frag that bounced off a column then off the top of a wall and finally lands under your right foot, (Oh but they meant for it to go under your left) or getting swarmed by all 9 of them at once. It doesn't help wither that my connection has yet to be above 2 bars when playing against them so if I do catch one not being superhuman I empty an entire clip on him only for him to turn around and kill me in 3 shots. I wish my headset still worked so I could talk shit in the lobby.
</rant>

Get this game if you don't have it, bitches.

Haha. It really is the best 1st peson shooter I've played. It's just irritating when you have a shit connection.

I'm normally a good sport when I'm getting my ass kicked in a game but this is rediculous. They all use the same clan tag so its them against people who have never heard of teamwork. You can't run more than 5 paces without getting hit by a frag that bounced off a column then off the top of a wall and finally lands under your right foot, (Oh but they meant for it to go under your left) or getting swarmed by all 9 of them at once. It doesn't help wither that my connection has yet to be above 2 bars when playing against them so if I do catch one not being superhuman I empty an entire clip on him only for him to turn around and kill me in 3 shots. I wish my headset still worked so I could talk shit in the lobby.
</rant>

and you're not playing Mercenary TDM because...? ;)

I forgot all about the 360. I'm on PS3. My tag is LotusSmoker. Though I don't smoke. I just kept throwing words together until something was free.

Since I've been out of a job my routine is guitar, CoD, more guitar, more CoD, foodage, repeat.

I forgot all about the 360. I'm on PS3. My tag is LotusSmoker. Though I don't smoke. I just kept throwing words together until something was free.

Since I've been out of a job my routine is guitar, CoD, more guitar, more CoD, foodage, repeat.

Hahaha yeah, I will add ya, dude :kickass: My Nickname is

Killerspieler006

Pics or it didn't happen! ...lol

Hahahaha I forgot to make a photo of the toilet mess after the 4 days :lol:

In all seriousness tho, i dont get any fun on consoles these days. I find the shooters really "low res" and can stand playing them especially with the game pads. Football games though... definitely for consoles!

Dude I just bought COD4 for my 360 like fucking 30 minutes ago! I can't wait to play it, but I have to track some vocals before I go to work, so it will have to wait :( I'm guessing i'm in for a good time, eh?

If it's anything like the COD 1 multiplayer was, it'll be a mix between CS and somewhat resembling something remotely tactical.

Besides, we all know great multiplayer shooters died with Rogue Spear :)

Dude I just bought COD4 for my 360 like fucking 30 minutes ago! I can't wait to play it, but I have to track some vocals before I go to work, so it will have to wait :( I'm guessing i'm in for a good time, eh?

Dude, everyone talks about the multiplayer, and it is incredibly addicting, but the single player is absolutely white-knuckle action and storytelling, fantastically cinematic and great characters, you'll love it! Hands down best FPS I've ever played