Fuck the "local" music store (WARNING: childish ranting ahead)

I have quite a cool local shop. Manson's in Exeter. They supply gear for Muse amongst others (Matt uses a custom Manson guitar).

I went in there yesterday and I wanted to try out a Tiny Terror and explained it was for recording. The guy got really enthusiastic about the amp and we had a chat about home recording. He also went and grabbed a Blackheart for me (without me even asking). Finally he turned on the TT and said, there's only one way to play this... and cranked it all the way up. Grabbed a PRS for me and said 'enjoy'.

Man I love that shop. Plus their prices are pretty close to Thomann (in fact the TT is cheaper from them).

Sweet dude! THAT'S the kinda place that's worth supporting, even if you have to pay a little extra for a product (though I guess not, in the case of the TT!)

I have quite a cool local shop. Manson's in Exeter. They supply gear for Muse amongst others (Matt uses a custom Manson guitar).

I went in there yesterday and I wanted to try out a Tiny Terror and explained it was for recording. The guy got really enthusiastic about the amp and we had a chat about home recording. He also went and grabbed a Blackheart for me (without me even asking). Finally he turned on the TT and said, there's only one way to play this... and cranked it all the way up. Grabbed a PRS for me and said 'enjoy'.

Man I love that shop. Plus their prices are pretty close to Thomann (in fact the TT is cheaper from them).

And what was your impression of the TT?

I thought I had narrowed down my choice to the Rev jr as far as low-wattage amps go. But seeing the TT being almost 200 € cheaper at Playback Europe than anywhere else, brought it back to the game.

Having to drive insane distances to the next seriously equipped shop drives me nuts!