Fuck you, religious America.

I would if it were true. But sadly, I have no life, and it's true.

edit: Instant essay, see? All I have to do is spout three words of BS, and I get an instant essay. It's like one of those machines that tells your fortune based on the questions you answer. Only more hypersensitive and full of crap.

Welp, the only one full of crap tonight seems to be you, bub.

How do you know he's not secretly writing an article about cranky expatriates that take the bait too easily?

How do you know he's not secretly writing an article about cranky expatriates that take the bait too easily?

Then he'd also have to include every single other European on this board who have unanimously backed me up during this whole thing.

You see, he hasn't been here for a while and I understand that he probably doesn't know that we all carry on these days without too much fuss and furor. He's been trying to poke at me since yesterday but it didn't matter because I actually wanted an explanation. Now he's just shitting outside the toilet about things that he obviously knows nothing about, and he resents that I called him out with his own words and lack of knowledge.

Funny...he's the only one being a dick in all of this.

He's been here longer then you think, he just doesn't post.

Funny thing is, you can't see when you've been had.

Then he'd also have to include every single other European on this board who have unanimously backed me up during this whole thing.

You see, he hasn't been here for a while and I understand that he probably doesn't know that we all carry on these days without too much fuss and furor.

Funny...he's the only one being a dick in all of this.

You're right. I'm sorry.

I...am a worm.

I'll never talk politics with any Italians again. Especially expatriate Italians. Because they're obviously smarter, sexier, and more well-versed than me.

He's been here longer then you think, he just doesn't post.

Funny thing is, you can't see when you've been had.

Well, the last ten or so posts have been bullshit, but it didn't start that way.

Another thing, the only time any of you pull out the old, "Ahhh he's fucking with you and you took the bait!!!" is when I prove you wrong about something. "I was just fucking with you!" is a little too convenient when you've just had your ass handed to you. You're basically saying, "Yes, you were right but I don't have the balls to admit it, so now I'm going to act like I was joking the entire time to save what little dignity I have left."

You're right. I'm sorry.

I...am a worm.

I'll never talk politics with any Italians again. Especially expatriate Italians. Because they're obviously smarter, sexier, and more well-versed than me.

I'm not Italian.

Wouldn't say I'm smarter and most definitely not sexier...but maybe more well-versed.

large_omelet.jpg

x414bl.jpg

That's the end of another lullaby, time has come for me to saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay GOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!