Fuck you, religious America.

(pagans and satanists don't count, because everyone knows that they are all just really cool atheists/agnostics who like to have fun or just piss off conservative pissants

What the fuck dude? Do you have any idea what Paganism is?

Except that Christianity and religion as a whole are trending down in America. Slowly, but the number of self-desribed Atheists is growing as the number of those who identify with an organized religion is falling.

That sucks. I really like British movies. Especially if they are thought provoking. Maybe some Indie theaters can get it? Or atleast we can get the DVD. If not, theres no hope for this country.

Sorry LF, I was mostly referring Neopaganism, not Hinduism or Buddhism or any of that polytheistic ilk. Odinism or Heathenism and other similar Germanic theologies, that kinda jazz. I mean it seems to me like more of a fashion statement and an excuse to get into someone's basement and light up some candles inside a chalk pentagram than an organized religious movement. Don't get me wrong, it's fucking awesome in it's own right and I'd rather subsidize and cut taxes from pagan institutions than christian ones anyday, but yeah my point is that very few people are born into this discipline... They usually pick it up after renouncing whatever major religious affiliation they were born with first. I could be completely wrong, but meh.

Fucking disgusting, America.

Yes, all of you. Do something about it. :p

Amish are still a christian sect, and so are most anabaptist branches. I don't see how they seem to look like exceptions in my rule.

"A British film about Charles Darwin has failed to find a US distributor" because the premise is way too boring for mainstream American audiences, and the American film distributors would really prefer to turn a profit on their investment.
exactly! why learn when we can watch BADASS ROBOTS BLOW SHIT UP!@

How's that workout program going, slaptickle? I just started some 5x5 program I found, trying to get back into it. I've lost so much on my bench, it's horrible.

I don't even have any reason to "bench" anymore, nor do I care how much someone benches. My athleticism has increased almost 10-fold, my endurance has tripled, and I'm in the best shape of my life.

I did 2 months of the p90x program, then for the 3rd month modified it more to my liking, adding boxing training into it. I feel (felt) absolutely amazing.

I've spent the last 3 weeks weening off the program, basically a cheat/rest 3 weeks; Started up a new program this week, including some Mauy Thai Kickboxing, some boxing, and lots of legs (starting to get ready for snowboard season.)

p90x is an extreme workout system dude, check it out, highly recommended, but make sure to go get a physical, talk to you doctor, it's very intense... download the program off a torrent site, like isohunt, watch a couple of the videos & read the documentation... trust me, they're pretty crazy.

That sucks. I really like British movies. Especially if they are thought provoking. Maybe some Indie theaters can get it? Or at least we can get the DVD. If not, theres no hope for this country.

^ this! Also, eventually it will be on the internet. They will just have to lose money, because if we want to see it, we will. Fuck heads can't control that. :)

Now the studios really have no leg to stand on when they complain about people downloading movies instead of going to the cinema.