Fuckin wannabe Vikings

Plendakor

Oct 30, 2010
I keep seeing bands who call themselves Viking Metal and talk about pagan shit, but it has nothing to do with their own history/culture/... pot smokers talking about Odin because they first heard of him in Final Fantasy

where the fuck did you stumble across those viking plendaktor, shouldnd you be in the forest all day and night long, wear this red and black jacket and cut wood?
07118474.interactive.a.jpg

I can't believe how many people in this thread I look up to bothered to waste a moment of their precious time to respond to this.

Is it Plendakor's birthday?

Didn't you already make a thread where you made it pretty clear that you're an intolerant twat?
Be more creative man, you're repeating yourself.

Given what the Vikings did to the UK, if we're really gonna go down this path of everything having to be legitimate in Plenkadors eyes, get ready for some abuse. You daft twat.

JeffDT, come on big boy, do I hurt your feelings ? You in a bad mood booyah :cry: I wasn't pointing YOUR lack of creativity, I was pointing the wannabe vikings. I can make a thread for you tho, now you'd have a reason to be annoyed since you always come and complain on my threads. :)

In my defense, it's kind of impossible to post on a thread that isn't yours these days.

Oh shit I didn't know we were supposed to be creatively limited by only what our cultural background and personal experiences were. Alright Im convinced, Im going to ditch all the music I've worked on and stick to Canadian topics. I can write lyrics about hockey sticks, maple leafs, that moose I saw one time and politeness.

That should make for an awesome yet subjectively acceptable metal album!

Oh shit I didn't know we were supposed to be creatively limited by only what our cultural background and personal experiences were. Alright Im convinced, Im going to ditch all the music I've worked on and stick to Canadian topics. I can write lyrics about hockey sticks, maple leafs, that moose I saw one time and politeness.

That should make for an awesome yet subjectively acceptable metal album!

:lol: