Fuckina!

Kayla33

May 1, 2003
Maine
www.funtigo.com
I was so fuckin happy that anthrax was commin to maine but to have a 21+ show fuckin sucks balls i am so incredbly pissed...i mean yeah there prolly isnt to many younge people from maine that really want to go but i want to so fuckin bad...why the hell does it have to be 21+ :yell:

Reactions: GASOLINEDREAM
you can pass for 21. just get the fake ID, and have some 'tude. When they played the Anaheim HOB I got an e-mail notice saying that if you were under 16 you had to be with a parent or guardian just like a rated R movie or something.
:yell:

My advice for passing as an adult: grow a beard/mustache. Wait, you're a girl? Just flirt with the doormat, I mean doorman ;). You girls have it so easy... I'm passing clots the size of basketballs (not really but 'twas a nice rhyme)

Kayla-
Stay out of trouble. But mentalmeltdown is right.
You're a girl. You can get anything you want... Anything??? ANYTHING!

you may want to talk to the club, what i have noticed in some of my ventures is that clubs have these whack ass rules for days of normal business say fri-sun and they require like a colored shirt and kahkis and dress shoes, but when they have shows that arent on any of those days the rules go void and people dont have to do anything like that, if you can see what im kind of saying say yes or no i know its kind of strange, but clubs are weird and plus the only two times ive been told its 18+ show (one cannibal corpse and one biohazard) i talked to some of the higher up people in the club and whined to them enough and proved i wasent gonna drink jack shit, i got in, but, god forbid should their be a time im not so lucky hm..........RIOT

I doubt there gonna let me in...i mean yeah if it was like in one of the civic centers maybe but not ina bar...im still gonna go down to the show n try i really wanna go..

How about blowing the security guys. I understand you just have to get into, sneak into backstage and then straight to Charlie's pants! Good l(f)uck! :lol:

hey kayla,do u have an older brother that could take you & pass as your gaurdian? call russells & ask them if your not 21 if your older brother can take you.& how far do u live from lewiston?

SAZZ said:
hey kayla,do u have an older brother that could take you & pass as your gaurdian? call russells & ask them if your not 21 if your older brother can take you.& how far do u live from lewiston?

I dont have an older brother...and all the fucks around here wont go with me...i live like 45-50 minutes away...but i doubt they would even let me in still cause its still a bar and im under 18 so i doubt it..im really pissed i really wanna go