Tours

Kayla33

May 1, 2003
Maine
www.funtigo.com
Damn it i was happy about Anthrax going on tour but they never come to Maine...i would be so fuckin happy if they would...theres fans like me that are to younge to drive anywhere besides in there state

That does suck that they do a small tour, maybe with more fan support.....Any way I got an extra tkt for the Detroit show, too bad you are so young.

Kayla33 said:
Damn it i was happy about Anthrax going on tour but they never come to Maine...i would be so fuckin happy if they would...theres fans like me that are to younge to drive anywhere besides in there state

I heard a rumor that Anthrax is coming to Lewiston Maine, but what the fuck do I know.

Notice- i haven't been seen around these here parts for the better part of a year, and i haven't seen any one here I recognize, but just to warn you- the assholes back in town.

Kayla33 said:
Maybe they'll hook up on an arena tour and play somewhere in Maine for all of you up there. I feel for you.

hey kayla33, glad to see your back. i hope that rumor is right even tho lewiston civic center is a nasty place but seeing anthrax for the 2nd time would be sweet & worth it. maine not the most exciting place so i can blame them for not coming here.

Yeah maines a pretty boring place but for there fans that would kick fuckin ass!! if that rumours true i will be so fuckin happy :D ...I havnt been online enough to keep goin to the board but now i will be :) MichiMikey yea that would be fuckin sweet to bad huh lol

SAZZ said:
hey kayla33, glad to see your back. i hope that rumor is right even tho lewiston civic center is a nasty place but seeing anthrax for the 2nd time would be sweet & worth it. maine not the most exciting place so i can blame them for not coming here.

You're right, Maine is a boring place, that's why I drink and listen to metal. Besides being boring, Maine is one of the worst places to be in a metal band, don't get me wrong, there are a lot of fans, but it sucks playing venues around here, Portland sucks unless you play the Asylum, and Lewiston/Auburn just really pisses me off, the last show we played was at a poolhall, great response, actually it was an awesome respose for the place. The real reason Maine sucks is that there aren't any good bands around here, and the bands we do play with want us to play first. Hey, no problem, if they want to look fucking stupid playing shitty mediocre rock after we just pummeled the place, be my guest.