Fuckina!

Kayla33 said:
I dont have an older brother...and all the fucks around here wont go with me...i live like 45-50 minutes away...but i doubt they would even let me in still cause its still a bar and im under 18 so i doubt it..im really pissed i really wanna go
Don't give up that easy. I would still try calling them. It's true that you can't sit at the bar, but they might let it slide for you to be in the building. You probably can't see Charlie from the bar anyway, so just stay away from it. :D

At least call them. The worst that can happen is they tell you no, and then you have to come back here for some more ideas. No sense giving up before you even try.

e-mail them the bikini shots and bring along youre lovely lookin girlfriend and you will have no problem gettin in!!Good luck!!!I also heard that Charlie is lookin for a new girfriend, he def. hook you up!!

Anthrax should have a contest who wants to be Kayla33's parent for the night. All expnese paid vacation. The winner could get drunk and Kayla33 could drive you home while TD grades her on her driving. \nn/ :loco:

Yeha im gonna find Russels phone number and call...an yeah i mean if i was taller iw ould try thefake ID thing but im only 5'1 haha...Oh yeah and about the dad thing my dad was totally in to metal and old rock and brought my siters to concerts all the time but he passed away in 99 so i dont have anyone to go with or he deff would...he loved anthrax...

Yeah i just called and the guy said the only way is if its with my legall guardian as in my parents but i doubt my mom will go to the show with me n plus hse really dumb and is all abotu country...im goin to bug her anyways and if she says yeas just leave her once i get there...but she iwll probably be dumb and wont go

I went to see Poison when i was 10 :lol:
I can't wait to see them(Anthrax), I have been waiting a long time but they never come to Maine.I have been served at bars since I was sixteen, with no ID, funny shit.

@Kayla-Sorry to hear about your predicament, Anthrax needs all the support they can get up here.

AjDeath said:
I went to see Poison when i was 10 :lol:
I can't wait to see them(Anthrax), I have been waiting a long time but they never come to Maine.I have been served at bars since I was sixteen, with no ID, funny shit.

@Kayla-Sorry to hear about your predicament, Anthrax needs all the support they can get up here.

Yeah they would have more if they didnt have a 21+ i would do fuckin like anythign to see them...your deff fuckin lucky!!

thrax is coming to north carolina and regaurdless of age bull shit i WILL get in, id do some crazy goddamn shit to get into a show that i want to see as much as anthrax.

Kayla: understand that these liquor laws are done so places like these can stay open. That being said, if you can not get a parent to go you are gonna have to take your chances hanging out back before the show and tell someone in the band of your plight. I'd e-mail Charlie and tell him your dilemma. There is a way into the show I'm sure. I was going out to bars at age 17, but that is a whole other story.

TD said:
Kayla: understand that these liquor laws are done so places like these can stay open. That being said, if you can not get a parent to go you are gonna have to take your chances hanging out back before the show and tell someone in the band of your plight. I'd e-mail Charlie and tell him your dilemma. There is a way into the show I'm sure. I was going out to bars at age 17, but that is a whole other story.

yeah to bad theres gay liquor laws i drink anyways...but yeah i wrote to charlie today...yeah im goin down even if my mom wont go...

Waylon Jennings, ain't that some shit! I would have loved to see him.

Kayla... listen to any Bon Scott era AC/DC record... that'll give you all the attitude you need. Just don't do anything stupid. Namely, anything I would do.

TD said:
Make your dad take you. I was lucky, I had a rock n roll dad. Entreprenuer, politician, and AC/DC and KISS concert goer. If there was a show I liked, he went and got drunk and made me drive home.
My dad did the same exact thing when I was under 18. I remember being so pissed about Hammerjacks' in Balitmre being 18 and over. It was April of 94 right after Cobain offed himself. We had already bought the tickets from ticketmaster, so he took us and talked to the doormen. The last thing those guys want to do is say no to a fan and give up a refund. My dad got drunk at the bar and I'd drive home. Win/Win situation.