Fucking Awful Story

You two kids, as I PM'd you as well, look up and learn the difference between "politically correct" and racism. Just a wee bit difference in the two.

Bottom line, this forum will not tolerate racial comments.

regardless if the guy is black or white, this is terrible. may be we should put him in a cage with another football player, have them brawl and electrocute the loser. less jocks is a good thing.

6 years... pffft.
Pathetic! He should be fucking tortured, just like what he did to the dogs. It pisses me off so much.
Kill a human and you are the most evil person in the world. Kill many many dogs and you are just bad. fucking stupid

I don't know if this is what you are referring to but Clinton Portis, another gentleman :)rolleyes:) of the league, was interviewed around the time the allegations came out and basically told a reporter that Vick should be able to do what he wants. Obviously in shock the reporter replied, "But it is a felony".

My dad made a comment to me earlier today and I'm inclined to agree, that if you take all the assholes, criminals, and otherwise unsavory people off the playing field, you're left with about thirty guys. It truly is sad.

Although I dont want to turn this into a racial thing; some of this kind of stuff is embedded in black ghetto culture. The glorification of drugs, female abuse and violence are all the staples of black rap culture. There are examples of rappers such as Jay-z promoting and gloryfying pitbull fighting and there are music videos of black rappers with pit bulls in a fighting atmosphere.

Either way, whether the person is black or white is irrelevant; the people who commit these acts should tortured; what ever they did to those poor dogs they should have done to them.

Dän;6351127 said:
Although I dont want to turn this into a racial thing; some of this kind of stuff is embedded in black ghetto culture. The glorification of drugs, female abuse and violence are all the staples of black rap culture. There are examples of rappers such as Jay-z promoting and gloryfying pitbull fighting and there are music videos of black rappers with pit bulls in a fighting atmosphere.

Either way, whether the person is black or white is irrelevant; the people who commit these acts should tortured; what ever they did to those poor dogs they should have done to them.

In defence of rap culture though, it was much more respectable around 10-15 years ago when it still had a strong political and true artistic direction - it was great back then, it truly spoke of something and was a fantastic black American expression.

These days the rap world has decided to focus on material wealth, and that is the true poison - total garbage and dumbification of the current generation of Black Americans. It's fucked, today's rap and those artists are fucking their own culture.

These days the rap world has decided to focus on material wealth, and that is the true poison - total garbage and dumbification of the current generation of Black Americans. It's fucked, today's rap and those artists are fucking their own culture.

today's rap is nothing more than a watered down pop music version of 90s gangsta rap made for stupid suburban white teenagers. It has much more in common with pop music than real hip hop

I totally agree.

Go and listen to early 80s Malcolm McLaren, breakdance music, early Ice Cube, Public Enemy.... faaaaaaark.. I tell you what, I generally don't like rap and hip-hop, but those artists are true visionaries. I have nothing but the highest respect for them, they truly expressed urbanism like no one before (or after) them.

I totally agree.

Go and listen to early 80s Malcolm McLaren, breakdance music, early Ice Cube, Public Enemy.... faaaaaaark.. I tell you what, I generally don't like rap and hip-hop, but those artists are true visionaries. I have nothing but the highest respect for them, they truly expressed urbanism like no one before (or after) them.

wu tang clan is the epitome of everything that makes hip hop great, IMO. They are still around too and definately worth a look hubster.

(Sorry to derail people) Man you know what I love - remember the film Boyz N the Hood, the music you would hear playing on the streets in that film, was amazing. Really funky, totally black... you could almost smell the streets with that music.

My brother works at a sports memorabilia shop in Atlanta, and he says that they've had to put all of their Vick stuff on clearance.

Yeah, I really don't have anything else to add other than "Fuck Mike Vick".