Fucking Awful Story

wow, Hubster said something I agree with.

He tortured and killed those animals. Seriously, that is FUCKED UP! Thats one of those things that really, really pisses me off.

I think animals are just as important as humans. The punishment should be equal, after all, we are animals as well. Only difference is our intelligence and comprehension of morals.
Are you a vegetarian? If not, why are the animals you eat less important than these dogs? Slaughter house workers kill cows, pigs, chickens all the time.

Obviously dogs and cats are more loved in our culture and I really don't have a problem with this. I also don't have a problem feeling that our species is superior because quite frankly, it is.

On an "animal" level, we, like them, eat other animals. That is the "nature" side of things, it is natural. That's not to say that I approve of the way that we slaughter animals for our food today. On the flipside, do I have the balls to go and shoot/spear my own food? Probably not, no. I can't even stand holding a gun in my own hands, it's fucking gross.

Hurting other beings, whether human or animal, for pleasure or non-survival reasons, is wrong. There's no justification for it. NONE.

I know that we have aspects of our species which are superior to others, but other species have characteristics which are superior to ours. It all balances out.

Why? Just because we have moral consciousness? I say if someone tortures an animal, then that person who committed the crime should also be tortured. Fuck em man - you don't fucking treat animals that way, people shouldn't get away with that stuff. Same goes with rape. Instant death sentence imo.

Finally, something you and I agree upon :kickass:

For some reason I can seem to tolerate the mistreatment of humans more so than animals. I really dont know why; I guess it's because animals, expecially dogs, are a product of how they are raised more so than humans, if you show a dog unconditional love and compassion it will grow up to return the favour, if you mistreat it, it will turn into a vicious beast.

What makes this worse is that this dog fighting is used as a sport where people pay to see dogs beat the hell out of each other, then they pay to see the loosing dog be killed in a horrific manner.

I don't know why they brutalize the losing dog in that manner. It makes no sense whatsoever. Animals aren't like humans where you can try to make an example of one to make everybody else perform out of fear. Why kill them, and why kill them in this brutal manner?

I do too but you need to stop being a faggot and parading it around as if it makes you somehow more of a man,

lol what the fuck? I am parading it around as if it makes me more of a man? I just love meat, that's the only statement that was made. Stop reading into my posts people, there's nothing more to it than what I actually type most of the time.

Perhaps they should set loose the baby raping pit bull on this guy!

Seriously though, I read the first few posts of this thread when it was originally posted and havn't read any more until now because the story pissed me off too much. Really fucked up.

and also, Boys in the Hood is great.

lol what the fuck? I am parading it around as if it makes me more of a man? I just love meat, that's the only statement that was made. Stop reading into my posts people, there's nothing more to it than what I actually type most of the time.

I don't know, you're proclamation of your love of meat and your excessive dreams of becoming a big ripply muscle-man have got me downright confused about your affinity towards lesbians.

Are you jealous they fit into thongs better than you?

I don't know, you're proclamation of your love of meat and your excessive dreams of becoming a big ripply muscle-man have got me downright confused about your affinity towards lesbians.

Are you jealous they fit into thongs better than you?

:lol: :lol:

I guess the answer to your question would be that I am a normally functioning male who loves to see 2 gorgeous women have sex with one another. I have no idea what you are referring to, otherwise.

BTW it's posing trunks, not thongs :Smug:

I guess I'm so desensitized that nothing that humans do really upsets or surprises me anymore. I guess this whole story is too bad and all, but considering the culture Vick comes from, this isn't so bad. I really do not care much anymore.

Fuck the liberal cultural relativists who approve of muslim and african culture but jump on this.

as much as it sucks that he did it to animals (and i believe someone else already mentioned it), shit goes on like this to humans in Iran, North Korea, and about 100 other places on the globe where human life is not venerated quite so much daily.

So yeah it's evil, it's gross, and it's stupid, but really, why freak out about an animal and then give a blind eye to inhumane behavior against humans?

idk maybe it's just me but not that i think torturing animals is ok, but doing it to other humans is 1000X worse.